[Up to 62% Off] Pulau Jerejak: Stay for 2 at Jerejak Rainforest Resort, Penang + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 2D1N + Activities (RM140) / 3D2N + Activities (RM240) / 3D2N + Aromatherapy Massage (RM360). From RM60 per person per night
- Tranquil island retreat amidst lush greenery.
- 10 mins by ferry from Penang Island. 30-mins from Gurney Drive.
- Includes unlimited ferry transfers to and from Penang Island.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools.
- Resort offers activities such as jungle trekking, mountain biking, paintball and more.
- Great for private or corporate / team retreats.
- 550-capacity banquet hall & conference rooms with audio visual aid.
- Get additional 30% off at the in-house Balinese spa.
- Stay period: Mar 27, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 23, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- Recreational activities valid: 9.30am – noon (12pm) / 2.30pm – 5pm.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- RM150 refundable cash deposit required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Unlimited ferry transfers from Penang Island Jerejak Jetty.
- Package A and B: Recreational activities package for 2 people.
- Package C: 1-hour aromatherapy massage for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Penang.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM40 per night.
- Jungle trekking, suspension bridge and flying fox: RM25 per person.
- Friday, Saturday and public holidays: RM20 per person per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact details
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 04-658 7111 or email Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preffered travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Penang. All bookings must be made by Jul 24, 2012.
Like a writer’s dimly-lit enclosure, an island holiday offers optimum conditions for ink slingers to grow a healthy, unkempt beard. Today's Groupon stumbles upon growth opportunities with a stay for two package in a Standard Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and recreational activities or aromatherapy massage at Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang in Penang. Choose from the following options:
- Package A: 2D1N stay + daily breakfast + recreational activities for 2 people for RM140 (RM328.40 published rack rate) (only RM70 per person)
- Package B: 3D2N stay + daily breakfast + recreational activities for 2 people for RM240 (RM606.80 published rack rate) (only RM60 per person per night)
- Package C: 3D2N stay + daily breakfast + 1-hr aromatherapy massage for 2 people for RM360 (RM946.80 published rack rate) (only RM90 per person per night)
Deluxe room, Jerejak Resort
Standard Deluxe Room
- 1 queen bed or 2 single beds
- In-house movies
- Cable television & Astro satellite channels
- IDD telephone
- Hot / cold shower
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Room service
Accessible by ferry from Penang Island and once known as Malaysia’s Alcatraz in the late 1960’s, Jerejak Island plays host to Jerejak Rainforest Resort set amidst lush greenery and scenic views of rumbling waters. Guests enjoy access to the following amenities:
- Unlimited ferry transfer to and from Penang Island Jerejak Jetty
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Beach activities including football, volleyball and netball
- Water polo, table tennis, basketball, sepak takraw
- Arcade games
- Wi-Fi at lobby area
- Balinese spa
- Dining at Santapan restaurant and Beach Bar
- 4 conference rooms with audio visual facilities (prior arrangement)
- Banquet hall with capacity for 550 people (prior arrangement)
A suitable location for personal escapes or team building retreats, Jerejak resort offers plethora of high and low obstacle activities such as telematches, paintball, mountain biking and more. Should adrenaline levels persist, boarders may enjoy a recreational package comprising:
- Jungle trekking
- Suspension bridge
- Flying fox
- Wall climbing
What’s nearby (drive time from Jerejak Jetty)
- Queensbay Shopping Mall (10-mins drive)
- Gurney Drive (famous for street food) (30-mins drive)
- Snake Temple (10-mins drive)
- Bukit Jambul Country Club and Golf Course (12-mins drive)
- Penang Hill (20-mins drive)
- Georgetown (30-mins drive)
- Batu Ferringhi Beach (50-mins drive)
- Tanjung Bungah Beach (40-mins drive)
- Penang International Airport (15-mins drive)
- Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal (10-mins drive)
- Ferry to Langkawi (30-mins drive)
For things to do in Penang, see here.
For ferry schedules to Jerejak Island, see here.
Activities at Jerejak Resort:
Guided jungle trekking
Agoda users gave the resort an average rating of 7 out of 10, while TripAdvisor rated it 3.5 out of 5. While reviewers are mixed about the food at the resort, many praised the rooms, resort location and staff hospitality.
comfortable and clean with good value for money - May 3, 2011.
had a relaxing time, with nature all round.rooms nice and cozy,clean and friendly staff. you will have to do alot of walking to get to rooms(very steep climb). but if your lazy, the resort has small cars to bring you up to your rooms free of charge. lots of monkeys roaming the area. notting much to do, expect to enjoy the nature. - Feb 1, 2011.
Ask a Question
There are amazing views and the rainforest is gorgeous to go for runs/hikes in - Aug 15, 2010.