[Up to 58% Off] Bali: Island Holiday for 2 at J Boutique Hotel in Kuta + Buffet Breakfast + Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM549) / 4D3N (RM749) / 5D4N (RM949). From RM118.60 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in the heart of Kuta Bali, 500m from South Kuta beach.
- South Kuta beach famous for sunsets and surfing.
- Rooftop swimming pool, Jacuzzi, wine lounge and bar.
- Superior Room with welcome fruit platter and in-room Wi-Fi.
- Short stroll to nightlife and shopping.
- Includes return airport transfer.
- 10% discount on spa services.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 1, 2012 – Dec 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 30, 2012 – Oct 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 5 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 5 and above subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2.
- Return airport transfer.
- Welcome fruit platter on arrival.
- 2 bottles of welcome beers.
- Free high speed Wi-Fi in public area and rooms.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 5 and above: USD30 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast for 2: USD88 per room per night.
SURCHARGES (payable to hotel):
- Aug 17, 2012 – Aug 23, 2012: USD20 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali. Bookings must be made by Oct 30, 2012.
According to historians who were not present at the historical event, Bali’s tourist popularity stems from an ancient king’s love of sunsets, long walks on beaches and an insatiable appetite for full-moon partying. See for yourself with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and airport transfer, at J Boutique Hotel in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM549 instead of RM1,119 (only RM137.30 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM749 instead of RM1,676 (only RM124.80 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM949 instead of RM2,235 (only RM118.60 per person per night)
• 1 King / 2 twin beds
• Large wall-mounted digital LCD flat screen TV
• Satellite & local TV channels
• Individual remote controlled air conditioner
• Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities
• Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water daily
• Personal safety deposit box
• 2 sets of telephones with IDD and direct call access
• Mini bar and snacks
• Blackout window curtain
• Hair dryer available upon request
• Jet spray shower
• Welcome fruit platter
Strategically located 500 metres from South Kuta Beach and seven minutes drive from Ngurah Rai airport, J Boutique Hotel is surrounded by a plethora of shopping opportunities and local eyeball delights. Tropical travellers pitch tent in a superior room equipped with beds for two and in-room Wi-Fi. Pampered patrons are greeted with a fruit platter upon check-in and may unwind in the outdoor sky swimming pool, jacuzzi or bar, taking in breathtaking views in between gulps of air. Nightcrawlers are also treated to Kuta Beach’s famed sunset, signalling the opening hours of Bali’s many nightlife attractions.
Nearby places of interest
• South Kuta Beach (amazing sunsets and surfing)
• Centro Discovery Mall (international brands + cafes/restaurants
with ocean views)
• WaterBom Bali (one of the biggest water theme parks in Asia)
• Kuta Art Market (T-shirts, wood carvings, traditional handicrafts, shoes,
• Kuta Square street shopping alley
• Various nightlife attractions including bars and clubs
Facebook: J Boutique Hotel
Photos of J Boutique Hotel, Bali:
Attractions around Bali:
Mother Temple of Besakih
Sunset at Tanah Lot
Kecak dance performance
Local arts and crafts
Street markets at Kuta
Local ritual ceremonies
Local spas and massage parlours
Nightlife in downtown Kuta
Surfing at local beaches
J Boutique Hotel rated an average of 77% by 75 reviews on TripAdvisor.
We walked in and the mere fact that the reception staff looked genuinely pleased to see us and keen to look after us made all the days’ stresses and disappointments ebb away.
Our room was spacious, airy, clean and well kept. Food for all meals was excellent with a good mix/choice. – Apr 3, 2011
The executives, staff and concierge - extremely warm and helpful! We used their complimentary pickup and drop to the main beach and the driver was very nice and helpful and even gave us a few tips seeing we are an all women grp (this I felt is very kind of him or else who really bothers nowadays!). Breakfast was great, rooms were great. Even as you walk into the hotel there is this awesome essential oils aroma that engulfs you! – Jul 14, 2011
The staff are super friendly. There is free wifi which is super handy. I also got a free airport transfer. One thing that I absolutely LOVE about this hotel - the rooftop pool. Its very cool. – Jul 6, 2011