[Up to 67% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Imm Fusion Sukhumvit. Choose 3D2N (RM208) / 4D3N (RM288) / 5D4N (RM348). From RM43.50 per person per night
- Stay for 2 in Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
- Various cultural, night market and entertainment spots nearby.
- Visit Emporium Shopping Mall, Chatuchak market, floating market, Wat Arun, and more.
- Swimming pool, massage, free Wi-Fi, fitness centre, and more.
- Only 30-min drive from the airport and within walking distance from On Nut BTS Station.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang while MAS flies 6x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 18, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 5 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Stay in Superior Room for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Breakfast: THB120 per person per day.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB1,000 per room per night.
- Stay without bed for children aged 5 and below: Free of charge.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 2 331 5555 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2 331 5555 or email Imm Fusion Sukhumvit at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Travels are best taken with partners, unless they prove to be serial snoring blanket stealers. Today’s Groupon tests relationships with a stay for two in a Superior Room at Imm Fusion Sukhumvit in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM208 (RM521 published rack rate) (only RM52 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM288 (RM782 published rack rate) (only RM48 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM348 (RM1,043 published rack rate) (only RM43.50 per person per night)
- 18 sqm room
- One twin or two single beds
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
Intimidating cities open gateways, welcoming worldly walkers into Thai culture with affordable accommodation located in subtler sections of city centres. Wallets expunge cash cargo within Emporium Shopping Mall, Chatuchak Market, and Siam Paragon before repentant feelings send tourists to serene temples, museums, and floating markets. Beckoning tired limbs into bouncy beds, hotels offer up cool pools, simple cuisine, and free Wi-Fi while night owls enjoy other hotel facilities like:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- The Emporium Shopping Mall
- Siam Ocean World
- Chatuchak Market
- Bangkok Planetarium and Science Museum
- Siam Paragon
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho
- Museum of Siam
- Khao San Road
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
Phone: +66 2 331 5555
Facebook: Imm Fusion, Imm Eco, Imm Hotel Thaphae
Staff are friendly and helpful. Massage was rejuvenating. Conveniently close to BTS station, Tesco and night market. I can easily catch a cab at the hotel entrance. Room was ok with basic amenities and in-room safe. WIFI was working good. – May 5, 2012
– elaine B
Hotel staffs are very friendly to guest and can understand English well and they replied every e-mail I sent. The free in-room wifi service in a plus for us to keep in touch with my family in home and keep me busy from watching TV. – March 17, 2012
– Darwin Wujinfu
We needed a hotel closer to the airport. This place is nice for the price, and has a spa. Also close to train. The onut train stop has a huge Market with great clothes and some yummy snacks. Also near a supermarket. – March 16, 2012