[Up to 64% Off] i-City: Entrance Tickets to Night WaterWorld Theme Park for 1 Person. Choose Opening Day (RM18) / Regular Day (RM30)
- Entrance ticket to night WaterWorld theme park for 1 person.
- WaterWorld: 10 acres of water-based rides, slides, and pools.
- Featuring the Tornado, ASEAN’s first zero-gravity 160-foot long, 7 storeys high water tunnel ride.
- Great as family activity.
- i-City reserves the right to close rides, attractions and / or whole of premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to bad weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance, or other reasons. Any refund as a result of closure of the premise or any of the rides is not allowed.
- Redemption period: Jan 18, 2013 – Feb 6, 2013.
- No bookings required.
- Valid Mon – Fri, Sun: 7pm – 11pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Saturdays.
- May buy and use many.
- Opening Day tickets are only valid on Jan 18, 2013.
- Tickets must be collected at the WaterWorld entrance.
- Groupon valid for adults and children taller than 90cm, not valid for those measuring below 90cm in height.
- Groupon cannot be used for day entrance.
- Rental of lockers are charged at RM5 plus an additional RM5 refundable deposit .
- Rides and attractions subject to availability, specified height limitations, and individual health conditions.
- Swimwear is compulsory.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Insurance not included.
- Not valid with other in-house promotions, discounts, and offers.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at i-City: 03-5521 8494 (Call 10am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
It has been said that life is but a brief candle, a rollercoaster, and a box of chocolates. Today’s Groupon mixes fantasy and reality with entrance tickets to night WaterWorld theme park at i-City in Shah Alam. Choose from:
- Opening day (Jan 18, 2013) for RM18 instead of RM50
- Regular day (Jan 19, 2013 – Feb 6, 2013) for RM30 instead of RM50
Hyper humans take on night time thrills by floating on waves or spiralling within tornadoes with entrance tickets to the night WaterWorld theme park. Presenting its nocturnal prowess to adrenaline junkies, the theme park boasts 10 acres of water-based rides, slides, pool, and more. As fun seekers queue up to a seven-storey high ladder to spiral down a 160-foot long zero-gravity based tornado, remaining family members roam around the vicinity in search for food, fun, and errant contact lenses.
Phone: 03-5521 8494 (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: i-City, City of Digital Lights