[50% Off] 2D1N Stay for 4 People at Hotel De’ La Ferns in Cameron Highlands + Daily Breakfast for RM288 instead of RM580 published rack rate (only RM72 per person)
- Located between Tanah Rata and Brinchang, near cultural and recreational sites.
- Ideal for family getaway with serene countryside view.
- Hotel and rooms with quaint English Tudor architecture.
- Visit Cameron Highlands golf course, Gunung Brinchang, Butterfly Farm and more.
- Valid until Apr 30, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Feb 6, 2012 – Apr 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Dec 3, 2011 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 4 adults + 2 children below 12 years old.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 4 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Cameron Highlands, Pahang.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed not available.
- Breakfast for child guests (below 12 years old): RM22 per breakfast.
- RM70 per room per night for Friday and Saturday and public holidays.
- Mar 9, 2012 – Mar 17, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 05-491 4888 Ext. 7004 or email Hotel
De' La Ferns at email@example.com
to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this
Groupon and travel tickets to Cameron Highlands, Pahang. All bookings must be
made by Mar 31, 2012.
Like new episodes of televisions sitcoms about a group of multi-cultural friends, fresh air is vital to human survival. Stock up with today’s Groupon: for RM288, you get a stay for four people in a Deluxe Quad Room inclusive of daily breakfast at Hotel De’ La Ferns in Cameron Highlands, Pahang (RM580 published rack rate).
Deluxe Quad Room
- 45 sqm room
- 2 Queen beddings
- LCD TV with satellite programming
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary internet connection
- International direct dial telephone
- Mini bar and refrigerator
- Safe deposit box
- Dressing table
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Lungs and their human appendages break from city soot to embrace the cool and fresh mountain air at the 3-star Hotel De’ La Ferns. Ideally located between the main cultural and activity sites of Tanah Rata and Brinchang, the hotel boasts quaint English Tudor design with Deluxe Quad rooms fitted with peace-making Queen beds and satellite TV programming, suitable for families or estranged quadruplets. True to its image, the hotel offers a coffee house serving English tea with scones and instructional pinky-popping, tea-sipping methods. Other facilities include a restaurant serving daily buffet or set breakfasts, business centres, babysitting services and spontaneous busboy appearances. Travel beyond hotel thresholds to the nearby Cameron Highlands Golf Course, Butterfly Farm or Big Red Strawberry Farm for bragging pictures of giant plastic strawberries.
- Room service (7am – 10.30pm)
- Safe deposit box
- Parcel / postal service
- Currency exchange service
- Jogging trail
- Express check-in / check-out
- Restaurant and coffee house
- Laundry service
- Parking lot
- Meeting rooms
- Business Centre
- Porter service
- Wi-Fi connectivity (lobby, restaurant and meeting rooms)
Nearby places of interest
- Cameron Highlands Golf Course
- Gunung Brinchang
- Parit Waterfall
- Butterfly Farm
- Rainforest Adventure (Rafflesia) Tour
- Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Ee Feng Gu Honey Bee Farm
- German Swiss Restaurant
Phone: 05-491 4888 Ext. 7004
Facebook: Hotel De' La Ferns, Cameron Highlands
Farmers market at Brinchang
I'd give this hotel an "excellent value for money" rating. the rooms/facilities are clean and well maintained, and the price is quite reasonable. The location is also great - close to Tanah Rata and Brinchang (main activity points) yet remote enough to allow for a quiet setting. – Nov 16, 2011.
my spouse and i had a wonderful time at hotel de la ferns. we really needed a break from kl city. the staff at the front desk, at the front entrance, in the dining area, and our female housekeeper were all genuinely helpful and friendly. we felt quite at home in a comfortable room with a view of cameron highland trees and mist covered mountains. – Nov 12, 2011.
– Wayland Q.
for anyone would like to find a suitable hotel on cameron highland, this is the first choice i recommend. dont worry about carpark because there has a huge space for you. i love the breakfast as well because there are mixed of chinese, malay, indian, western and arabia style. – Nov 9, 2011.
– Kelvin L.