[64% Off] Melaka: 2D1N Stay for 2 at Hatten Hotel Melaka + Buffet Breakfast for RM169 instead of RM464 (only RM84.50 per person)
- New city hotel in the heart of Melaka town.
- Various historical, shopping, and entertainment spots nearby.
- Visit A’Famosa, Stadhuys, St. Paul’s church, Jonker Street and more.
- Facilities include swimming pool, sauna, steam rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Only 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Aug 25, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 25, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling or cancellations allowed.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below with existing beddings. 3rd guest aged 5 and above subject to additional charges.
- Valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay with buffet breakfast for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Melaka.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 and above: RM60 per person per night.
- Heritage Fund: RM2 per room per night (collected upon arrival).
- Not valid on weekends, eve of public holidays, and public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-221 9611/12/13 or email Hatten Hotel Melaka at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
The sound of traffic often leads into the city, like how the sight of food often leads onto the weighing scale. Let inhibitions go with today’s Groupon: for RM169, you get a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of buffet breakfast at Hatten Hotel Melaka in Melaka (RM464 value).
- 35 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private marble bathrooms with hand and rain shower
- Complimentary LAN internet available
- 2 LCD televisions
- International direct dial telephone
Freshly built hotels make marks on historical cities, welcoming worldwide tourists into UNESCO world heritage sites in the heart of Melaka town. Located within walking distance of various shopping malls, wallets rid selves of heavy contents while restless feet trot further to scenic sights like A’Famosa, Stadhuys, St. Paul’s church, Jonker Street and more. Cool pools splash onto warm skin, compensating for humid days out as lazy patrons lounge in saunas, steam rooms, and other hotel facilities like:
- Swimming pools
- Pool bar
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tour information
- Car rental service
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- Dataran Pahlawan Megamall
- Mahkota Parade
- Jonker Street
- Porta De Santiago (A'Famosa Fort)
- St. Francis Xavier Church
- St. Paul's Hill & Church
- The Stadhuys (Ethnography Museum)
- Christ Church
- Clock Tower
- Maritime Museum
- Literature Museum
- Cultural Museum
- Menara Taming Sari
- Bastian House
- Democratic Museum
- Melaka River Cruise
- Proclamation Of Independence Memorial
- The Baba House
- Bars and restaurants
Phone: 06-286 9696
Facebook: Hatten Hotel Melaka
Iconic A'Famosa ruin
St. Paul Hill
Baba Nyonya batik fabrics
Baba Nyonya dishes
Hatten Hotel Melaka is ranked 17th out of 119 hotels in Melaka on TripAdvisor.
Hotel location is fantastic near.3 mega malls. Overall design is modern. The restaurant design is spacious and bright, buffet breakfast variety is not bad from western to local Chinese and indian. Swimming pool is nice there is a kid pool too. Stayed at superior room, the room design is fantastic. – Aug 6, 2012
The breakfast spread is really good. There were 2 LCD TVs in the room and the bed and sofa area is separated by a glass panel so you feel the place is really spacious for a standard room. Next to hotel are two big shopping malls so very convenient for shopping and eating. – Jul 10, 2012
Front desk staff were indeed friendly and helpful. Rooms were new and nice and the king size bed was very comfortable. Wifi is free at the hotel lobby and restaurant. Breakfast was awesome. Historic sites are just a short walk away. Overall, we had a pleasant stay and are considering another visit. – Jul 2, 2012