[Up to 40% Off] Hong Kong: 4D3N Tour Package + 4-Star Hotel Stay. Tour Package (RM890) / Tour + Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (RM1,045)
- 4D3N Hong Kong 4-star hotel stay package with tour.
- Half-day tour with English / Cantonese speaking guide to Golden Bauhinia Square, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village and more.
- May opt for package with Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket.
- Includes airport transfer.
- Min. 2 people required to travel.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Stay period: Feb 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 16, 2012 – Mar 10, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Vouchers may not be combined.
- Disneyland ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to extra bed charges (see below).
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 4-star hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Airport transfer (transfer not provided for flight arrivals after 11.30pm, flight departures before 8.45am or extended stays).
- Half Day Hong Kong City tour by coach with bilingual guide.
- Tipping to driver & guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Hong Kong.
- Personal incidental expenses.
- Travel insurance (5-day insurance at RM36 is recommended - payable to Harpers Travel).
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Buffet breakfast: Approximately HKD100 for non-Halal buffet.
ADD-ONS (payable to Harpers Travel):
- Extra bed for guest: RM890 per person.
- Stay with existing bedding for guests aged 3 – 11 years old: RM 150 per person.
SURCHARGES (payable to Harpers Travel):
- Fridays & Saturdays: RM60 per room per night.
- Mar 16, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012: RM270 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book
early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-7947 1388 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
preferred travel dates subject to hotel. Bookings must be made by Mar 10, 2012.
Before the dawn of theme parks, man survived on cheap thrills from romance novels, fictional thrillers and forgetting the birthdays of girlfriends. Today’s Groupon ups the ante with a four-day, three-night Hong Kong tour package inclusive of four-star hotel accommodation from Harpers Travel. Choose from:
- Stay + Tour: For RM890, you get a 4D3N tour package inclusive of 4-star hotel stay (RM1,488 published rack rate)
- Stay + Tour + Disneyland: For RM1,045, you get a 4D3N tour package inclusive of 4-star hotel stay + 1 Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (RM1,668 published rack rate)
Superior room (Park Hotel Hong Kong or equivalent hotel)
- 1 queen-size/ 2 twin beds
- Attached bathroom with standing shower
- LCD television with cable channels
- IDD phone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Luggage rack
Over four sunrises and three sunsets, trippers take in the sights and lights of Hong Kong, visiting the Golden Bauhinia Square to marvel at plus-sized flowers, Repulse Bay to stalk stars and pirate spirits and Aberdeen Fishing Village to see houses walk on water. Half-day guides retire to non-lingual worlds by dusk, while worthy disciples sink into beds and hot baths at four-star accommodations. Opt for packages inclusive of a one-day ticket to Disneyland, where toddlers may pose inquiries to celebrity rodents about aversions to appropriately sized footwear. Sightseers may also enjoy:
Nearby places of interest
- Lantau Island
- Victoria Peak
- Stanley market
- Victoria harbour
- Bird market
- Kowloon park
Phone: 03-7947 1388
Hong Kong city
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hong Kong city
Jumbo Floating Restaurant
Hong Kong night market
Golden Bauhinia Square
Hong Kong, China is ranked 10th on [Trip Advisor’s] (http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Destinations) Traveller’s Choice Top 25 Destinations of the World. .
We unintentionally discovered Repulse Bay en route to a Chinese pagoda nearby. Repulse Bay is a enchanted blend whereby Oriental villas are decorated in a Mediterranean sea-view setting. Taking a walk on the sandy coast was an authentic refresher after urban traffic and smog as well as gave us an eco-friendly glance onto Hong Kong. Furthermore, the bus taking us from center station to Repulse Bay was a journey itself on which we passed by Victoria Peak to catch a thrilling city view from above. – Nov 29, 2011.
Disneyland HK is the brightest and most colorful place with so many exciting things to do. All the shows, rides and shops were amazing. The cartoon characters were so animated and the floats were so enormous and vibrant it left us all in awe. And the grand finale of the Fireworks was simply enchanting. Loved it. – Jan 9, 2012.
I really enjoyed my time in Disneyland, I was expecting less from Hong Kong Disney because I am used to California or Florida Disney, But I have had first time experience in all the fun and excitement they bring no matter what country your in, Disney is Disney, It was one of the best stays in my adult life along with my fiance. - Aug 21, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount