Sydney, Australia: 3D2N Hotel Stay + City Tour + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer for 1 Person at Mercure Potts Point (RM750) OR Capitol Square Hotel (RM860)
- Stay at Mercure Potts Point OR Capitol Square Hotel with city tour.
- Sydney sights, Manly and Northern Beaches OR
- Downtown Sydney, Bondi and King Cross.
- Includes airport transfer and daily buffet breakfast.
- Min. 2 people required to travel.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Stay period: Apr 1, 2012 – Sept 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 8, 2012 – Mar 20, 2012.
- Rescheduling and cancellations not allowed upon confirmation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Groupons cannot be combined.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- In the event of full occupancy for both hotels, Harpers Travel reserves the right to change hotel accommodation of a similar class.
- Valid for Malaysians and Singaporeans only.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 3.5-star hotel accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis.
- Half-day Sydney city tour by coach.
- Non-Halal Daily buffet breakfast.
- Airport transfer.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Sydney.
- Personal incidental expenses.
- Travel insurance (5-day insurance at RM 36 is recommended - payable to Harpers Travel).
- Australia visa handling fee (RM30 per person for Malaysian passport holders)
ADD-ONS (payable to Harpers Travel):
- Stay extension
+ breakfast at Mercure Potts Points (guests aged 12 and above):
- Twin / single room: RM 510 per room per night
- Triple room: RM 740 per room per night
- Complimentary for guests aged 11 and below without breakfast
- Stay extension
+ breakfast at Capitol Square Hotel (guests aged 12 and above):
- Twin / single room: RM 620 per room per night
- Triple room: RM 830 per room per night
- RM32 for guests aged 11 and below without breakfast
- Extra bed with breakfast (guests aged 2 – 11 years old):
- Mercure Potts Points: RM650 per person
- Capitol Square Hotel: RM740 per person
- Breakfast without extra bed (guests aged 2 – 11 years old):
- Mercure Potts Points: RM520 per person
- Capitol Square Hotel: RM580 per person
- Additional Tours (buy 1, free 1 – valid until Jun 30, 2012):
- Blue Mountains and Australian Wildlife (8.15am – 5.45pm daily): RM370 (Adult) / RM230 (Child)
- Port Stephens, Nelson Bay and Dolphins (Wednesdays and Saturdays: 8am – 7.30pm): RM570 (Adult) / RM290 (Child)
- Top up RM590 per person for Single Room.
- Daily departure. Rooms subject to availability.
- Peak season surcharges may apply, to be advised upon booking.
SURCHARGES (payable to Harpers Travel)
- Jul 1, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012: RM80 per person.
- RM550 for single supplements in Single Room.
BLACK OUT PERIOD (for Mercure Potts Points only)
- Apr 6, 2012 – Apr 9, 2012
- Jul 4, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012
- Aug 9, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-7947 1388 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
are advised to call 03-7947 1388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of
preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Sydney,
Australia. Bookings must be made by Mar 20, 2012.
Traveling without sightseeing is like eating without swallowing, bathing without soaping and reading bills without sighing. Today’s Groupon keeps complete with a 3D2N hotel stay inclusive of half-day Sydney city tour, daily buffet breakfast and return airport transfer for one person from Harpers Travel. Choose from:
- Stay at Mercure Potts Points: for RM750 instead of RM950 published rack rate
- Stay at Capitol Square Hotel: for RM860 instead of RM970 published rack rate
Mercure Potts Points
Travel down under without foregoing pleasantries or pants, docking selves and suitcases within three and a half star accommodations equipped with satellite channels, internet access and hope. Nomads may take in the sights and sounds of Sydney while comparing bikini fashions at Manly and Northern beaches, or opt for alternative adventures down town with detours to Bondi and King Cross. While further continent trotting is assured of half full piggy banks, half empty ones may indulge in two-for-one packages until June 30, 2012 of either Blue Mountain and Australian Wildlife or Port Stephens, Nelson Bay and Dolphins. Penny pinchers and agoraphobics also enjoy:
Mercure Potts Points
Nearby places of interest
- Sydney Harbour bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Bondi and Manly beaches
- The Rocks
- Taronga zoo
- Koala park sanctuary
- Sydney aquarium
- Whale watching at Darling harbour
- Canoeing and kayaking in Sydney’s waterways
- Sydney Mardi Gras in March
- Sydney Film Festival in June
- Air Asia offers one flight to Sydney daily
- Malaysian Airlines offers two flights to Sydney daily
Phone: 03-7947 1388
Capitol Square Hotel:
Sydney Harbour bridge
Port Stephen Dolphin Watch Cruise
Sydney aquarium (Source: Official Tourism Sydney)
National Maritime Museum (Source: Official Tourism Sydney)
Blue Mountain, The Three Sister
Sydney, Australia is ranked 2nd on Trip Advisor’s Traveller’s Choice Top 25 Destinations of the World .
[Mercure Potts Points] Our stay at the hotel was top notch for our visit. Excellent staff help to our questions for our five days, from front desk to dining room, they were great. Very pleasant staff to deal with. The room, on the ninth floor, was plenty big enough, clean and well maintained.Being in Kings Cross was a bonus as it is so handy to everything, and it certainly wasn't noisy. – Jan 19, 2012
Ask a Question
[Capitol Square Hotel] This is not a 5star hotel, but it has everything you need without a big price tag. It was clean, with great beds, a generous bathroom and good water pressure in the shower. Staff we dealt with were agreeable, efficient and courteous. It could not have been closer to to theatre and a comfortable walk to the Pitt Street mall for shopping, cinemas are very close. Easy walking distance to restaurants at Cockle Bay and Darling Harbour.- Jun 18, 2011