[64% Off] Penang: Seaview Deluxe Stay for 2 at Hard Rock Hotel + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Private Cabana Massage. 3D2N (RM899) / 4D3N (RM1,379)
- Trendy resort overlooking Batu Ferringhi beach.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast and private cabana massage.
- Nearby various entertainment, shopping and eating sites.
- Swimming pool with water playground, kids’ play area or gym.
- Complimentary vouchers and discounts at Rock Spa and Starz Diner.
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Traveller’s Choice 2012.
- Stay period: Feb 12, 2012 – May 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 8, 2012 – May 18, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Cancellation not allowed upon booking confirmation.
- Not valid for stays on Saturdays and public holidays.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Children guests may share existing bedding for no extra charges with complimentary breakfast.
- Check-in time: 3pm / check-out time: noon (12pm).
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Private cabana massage for 2:
- 30-min Rub My Back massage (3D2N package)
- 1-hr Hard Rock massage (4D3N package)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired Internet connectivity.
- 20% discount on a la carte treatments above RM200 at Rock Spa.
- 2 x Buy-1-Get-1-Free buffet vouchers valid at Starz Diner.
- Complimentary all-access membership card at Hard Rock Cafe with purchases above RM500 in a single receipt at any Rock shops.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Penang
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (guests above 12 years old): RM120++ per person per night.
- Return airport transfer: RM90 per car per way (max. 3 people per car).
- For stay extension with breakfast, enquire with Hard Rock Hotel, Penang for charges.
BLACK OUT PERIOD
- Mar 10, 2012 – Mar 17, 2012.
- Mar 30, 2012 – Apr 1, 2012.
- Apr 5, 2012 – Apr 8, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 04-881 1711 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
are advised to call 04-881 1711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on
availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Penang. Bookings must be made by May 18, 2012.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, just like a journey of a hundred miles, a journey of ten miles and line-dancing. Today’s Groupon skips the math with Seaview Deluxe Room stay for two inclusive of buffet breakfast and massage at Hard Rock Hotel in Penang. Choose from:
- RM899 for 3D2N stay (RM2,320 published rack rate value) + 30-minute massage for 2 people (RM191 value) (RM2,511 total value)
- RM1,379 for 4D3N Stay (RM3,480 published rack rate value) + 1-hour massage for 2 people (RM402.80 value) (RM3,882.80 total value)
Private cabana massage for 2 people includes:
- 30-minute Rub My Back massage (3D2N package) – reduces tension in neck, shoulders and back
- 1-hour Hard Rock massage (4D3N package) – massage with ear reflexology improves blood circulation with detox effect
Click here to view complimentary vouchers for Hard Rock Cafe, Starz Diner and Rock Spa.
Seaview Deluxe room
- 35sqm room
- 1 King-sized bed / 2 single beds (300 thread count linen)
- Sea view balcony
- Bathroom with rain shower
- 32” LCD TV with satellite channels and in-house movies
- CD / DVD players and iPod docking station
- IDD telephone
- Wired and Wi-Fi internet
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Daily English newspapers
While the Jones languish in rubberised pools, others kick it up a notch by the beachside riding waves and slides within rock and rolling resorts. Tired travellers recover from driving and backseat commentary as dexterous digits knead muscles and masquerading fats for relief of corpuscle traffic. Laze around the large swimming pool, work up a sweat at the gym or make play dates at the Kids’ or Teens Club. When tired, hungry or tired of being hungry, redeem complimentary vouchers at the Rock Spa or Starz Diner for food or massage services. Lift souls and seats from 300-thread count sheets to indulge in:
- Body Rock poolside gym
- 26,000 sq ft pool with kids’ water playground area
- Lil’ Rock Kids Club – play and games area for kids aged 4 – 12 years old
- Teens Club – for those aged 13 and above; with Xbox, pool table, Wii and more
- Rock shops – sells Hard Rock merchandise, swimming gear, snacks and drinks
- Rock Spa
- Stylista Coiffure with professional hairdressers
- Hard Rock café
- Starz Diner
- The Shack
- Lobby Lounge
Nearby places of interest
- Batu Ferringhi
- Island Plaza
- Gurney Drive
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Sixty9ine Mansion
- Bukit Bendera
- Kek Lok Si temple
- Butterfly farm
- Snake temple
- Khoo Kongsi
- Little India
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
(Source: Tourism Malaysia)
Peranakan Mansion (Source: Tourism Malaysia)
This is a great hotel if you love the pool or the beach. In true resort style, you can be entertained all day without leaving the hotel, with water aerobics, sumo wrestling, pool volleyball etc all arranged daily and at no charge. Great enthusiastic and friendly staff supervise all activities, or you can watch from the plentiful loungers or the swim-up bar, where the bar staff are themselves great entertainers with juggling tricks etc. – Jan 26, 2012
– Mike M
The best aspect of the hotel that ensured a 4 star rating was the pool with a spray park and three slides, the kids didn't want to leave. The pool also has a "beach" area that was filled with sand. The pool is huge so there are also quieter spots for people looking to relax. The view from our room was outstanding as the balcony overlooked the pool and had a direct ocean view. – Jan 23, 2012
Ask a Question
What a great hotel for kids! The pool is one of the nicest we have ever experienced. With three water slides, a water playground, a free-form river, a bridge, a shallow, sandy-bottom area, etc. there's something for everyone. My one-year-old had as much fun as my 14-year-old. The pool kept us all entertained for hours every day. The room was clean and comfortable, with a nice balcony overlooking the pool and sea. Yes, the bathroom was small but it did the trick and we enjoyed the rain shower. – Jan 6, 2012