[Up to 32% Off] Melaka: Stay at Hallmark Inn Hotel for 2 People + Romantic Dinner + Breakfast. 2D1N (RM159) / 3D2N (RM238). Limited Groupons
- 3-star hotel located in close proximity to many tourist attractions.
- Package inclusive of romantic dinner, buffet breakfast and welcome drinks.
- Complimentary box of chocolates for stays during the Valentine's period.
- Romantic view of Melaka’s riverfront.
- Only 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- Complimentary parking for guests.
- Stay period: Feb 1, 2012 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 31, 2012 – Feb 15, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Limit 2 vouchers per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Buffet breakfast for 2 people
- Welcome drink upon arrival in guest room
- 5-course dinner with drinks for 2 people, valid on the first night only (Dinner time: 7pm – 7.45pm / 7.45pm – 8.45pm)
- Wi-Fi access
- Late check-out at 1pm
- 1 complimentary box of chocolates per couple (for stays between Feb 12, 2012 – Feb 18, 2012 only)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Melaka
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and below: RM50 per person per night.
- Stays on Fridays and Saturdays: RM10 per room per night
BLACK OUT PERIOD
- Feb 4, 2012 & Feb 5, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Call 06-283 8333 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 06-283 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Melaka. Bookings must be made by Feb 15, 2012.
A wise man once theorised that love is blind, bringing forth quotable gems such as ‘beauty is only skin deep’, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ and ‘let the buyer beware’. Today’s Groupon snuggles up after dark with a stay at Hallmark Inn Hotel in Melaka for two people with romantic dinner and daily breakfast. Choose from:
- 2D1N Stay (RM120 value) + 5-Course Dinner (RM70 value) + Delayed Check-out (RM15 value) for RM159 (RM205 published rack rate)
- 3D2N Stay (RM240 value) + 5-Course Dinner (RM70 value) + Delayed Check-out (RM15 value) for RM238 (RM325 published rack rate)
Romantic Dinner includes:
Double deluxe room
- Room size: 26sqm
- King-sized bed
- Handicap-friendly en-suite bathrooms with automatic bidet toilets
- 32” LCD television with satellite channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Auto-boil kettle
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hallmark Café
- Business facilities
- Complimentary onsite car park
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- 24-hour CCTV in public and car park area
- Modern key card access for all rooms
- Handicap-friendly lift
- Laundry / dry cleaning services
- Lobby and cloak room
- Personal safe boxes
Eschewing beachside getaways filled with sand and bikini-clad babes, gaze upon the still, clear waters of Melaka’s riverfront from within three-star enclaves. Jaws and claws get a head-start early on as fingers channel morsels of poultry or fish into waiting mouths, while complimentary chocolate confections sweeten passionate gazes over tinkling forks. Fill gaping mandibles and awkward silences with breakfast spreads and drinks, though further distraction may be discovered within virtual and cinematic screens. Upon the stroke of one, noble steeds may be retrieved from free parking spots for a journey back to the city or an exploration of nearby cultural and heritage sites such as:
Nearby places of interest
- St. Paul’s church ruins
- Eye on Melaka and Pirates of Melaka rides
- Taming Sari revolving tower
- Dutch square
- The Stadthuys
- Jonker street
- Portuguese settlement
- Melaka river cruise
- Bukit China
- Ayer Keroh recreational forest
- Malacca zoo
- Taman Mini Malaysia and Mini ASEAN
Phone: 06-283 8333
Attractions around Malacca:
A'Famosa (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
St. Paul's Hill (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
The Stadthuys (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Eye of Malaysia @ Melaka River Cruise (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka River Cruise (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Melaka Zoo (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Portugese Square (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Taman Mini Malaysia (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Night market @ Jalan Hang Jebat a.k.a. Jalan Jonker (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
Restoran Terapung (Photo credited to Tourism Malaysia)
I was impressed by the service received from the counter staff. Genuine, helpful, effective and polite. Walking distance to most places of interest without being in Jonker itself where human and traffic congestion bother me. The room is big enough and for the price, of excellent value. We got a good night's sleep and did not notice any noise. There were big windows with a street view.- Dec 15, 2011
The staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and cozy. The hotel is located within 15-20 minutes walking distance from the major attractions such as the Jonker walk etc. We walked from the River Cruise back to the hotel along the river and it was a nice night walk.- Jul 6, 2011
The price are cheap as clean hotel.. given at least 4star services, with breakfast included. Nice interior and all amenities is complete. The hotel is near to the area of Mallaca river an traditional food area.– May 16, 2011