Visit Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, and Coffee Factory with Grilled Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- Tour for 1 person for RM88 instead of RM155
- Tour for 2 people for RM158 instead of RM310 (only RM79 per person)
- Tour for 4 people for RM288 instead of RM620 (only RM72 per person)
- Half-day tour to Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, and Coffee Factory.
- Grilled seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach:
- Fish, prawns, squid, and crab
- Served with rice, peanuts, soup, sauces, and dessert
- Welcome drink
- Mineral water
- Balinese dance performance
- Return transfer from hotels in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur.
- Stay period: Aug 5, 2013 – Feb 5, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 26, 2013 – Oct 26, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many.
- Not valid with on-going promotions and discounts.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
- Water sport activities at Dreamland Beach.
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred tour dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia.
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
The half-day tour takes you to some of the esteemed destinations in the island of Bali. The cliff-hanging temple of Uluwatu sits by a majestic cliff conjured from the limestone peninsula, as holidaymakers trudge on to absorb sights of surfers at the Dreamland Beach. Make your way to the coffee factory to witness the processing of Bali’s fine-roasted brews before ending the tour by savouring grilled seafood delicacies by Jimbaran beach with views of the sunset.
Visit Uluwatu Temple, Dreamland Beach, and Coffee Factory.
- 3pm: Pick-up transfer from hotel
- 4pm: Tour to Uluwatu Temple
- Temple set on the cliff bank in the southern part of Bali Peninsula
- 5pm: Transfer to Dreamland Beach
- Beautiful beach with white sand stretching 100 metres and leaned on a steep of white stone cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Tranquil, with a spectacular sunset view
- 5.30pm: Transfer to Coffee Factory
- Home of the finest coffee gifts in Bali
- View coffee products that are made from selected coffee beans from Bali Island, with fine-roasted products available
- 6pm: Arrival at Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy sunset watching at the beach while having a seafood dinner
Business registration number: 22.09.1.63.00299
Uluwatu Temple: Stunning views over the cliffs, the monkeys were a bit cheeky and tried to steal my sisters sunglasses! We got some great photos, beautiful scenery and such a cleansing spiritual atmosphere. – Jan 14, 2013