Half-day Tour in Bali, Indonesia: Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center, Uluwatu Temple, and Coffee Factory. Enjoy Watersports and Visit Ancient Architectural Wonder
- Half-day tour of Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center, Coffee Factory, and Uluwatu Temple.
- Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center: Bali’s leading water sports hub with water skiing, parasailing, snorkelling, and more.
- Uluwatu Temple: an ancient architectural wonder perched on the edge of a steep cliff towering above surf breaks with a legendary view of the sunset.
- Coffee Factory: learn the ins and outs of growing coffee in Bali.
- Catch a glimpse of sea turtles at Turtle Island in Tanjung Benoa and take a glass bottom boat ride (payable separately).
- Valid until Dec 31, 2013.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies 3 times daily.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Tour to Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center, Coffee Factory, and Uluwatu Temple.
- Return transfer from hotels in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur.
- Redemption period: Feb 5, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 24, 2013 – Apr 24, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many.
- Not valid with on-going promotions and discounts.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Water sport activities at Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center.
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
- Glass bottom boat and turtle island tour:
- 2 people: USD20
- 3 people: USD24
- 4 people: USD24
- For more optional tours, contact Great Day Holiday at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred tour dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia.
- Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of tour
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- Tour for 2 people for RM88 instead of RM152 (only RM44 per person)
- Tour for 3 people for RM98 instead of RM229 (only RM32.70 per person)
- Tour for 4 people for RM118 instead of RM306 (only RM29.50 per person)
An addition to your holiday plans, the half day tour takes you to some of Bali’s popular tourist destinations, starting with a visit to one of Bali’s leading water sports hub in Tanjung Benoa. A bevy of motorised water sports promises to exhilarate and excite from water skiing to parasailing to banana boat rides while also offering an opportunity to snorkel in Bali’s rocky but pristine turquoise waters. Animal lovers will appreciate the opportunity to get up close with sea turtles at Turtle Island (payable separately) before heading to the coffee factory where you can learn the process of growing and producing Balinese brews, before ending the tour at Uluwatu Temple, which holds an important place in Bali’s religious heritage. Towering above angry waves that lash against the unmoving cliff upon which the temple is built, the site proffers a picturesque vista of watery landscapes that capture the crimson hues of its legendary sunsets.
Visit Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Center, Coffee Factory, and Uluwatu Temple.
*Glass bottom boat rides and visits to the turtle conservation on a small island in Tanjung Benoa are available for an additional fee.
Uluwatu Temple: Stunning views over the cliffs, the monkeys were a bit cheeky and tried to steal my sisters sunglasses! We got some great photos, beautiful scenery and such a cleansing spiritual atmosphere. - Jan 14, 2013