[Up to 45% Off] Stay for 2 at Grandmas Hotel.com @ Seminyak in Bali, Indonesia. 4D3N (RM299) OR 4D3N + Airport Transfer (RM329)
- Affordable vacation in Bali, Indonesia.
- 2-minute walk to Seminyak beach.
- Clean contemporary rooms with premium beds.
- Free in-room Wi-Fi.
- Nearby entertainment and nightlife spots.
- Stay period: Dec 6, 2011 – May 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 26, 2011 – May 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Limit 2 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Max. 2 adults per room.
- No extra beds available.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 25% off on all spa treatments.
- Airport transfer (if purchased).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extension of stay: USD55 per night.
- Airport / hotel return transfer: USD15 per car per way (max. 4 people per car).
- Dec 25, 2011 – Jan 5, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 300 6789 or email Grandmas Hotel.com @ Seminyak at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by May 24, 2012.
An airport may be used to describe the beginning of a journey, a home for orphaned planes or a glorified tollbooth. Fly away from nonsensical descriptions with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Cozy Room at Grandmas Hotel.com @ Seminyak in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- For RM299, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 (RM541 published rack rate)
- For RM329, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + airport transfer (RM590 published rack rate)
- 14 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- LCD television with international channels
- In-room telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Work desk
Backpackers and hitchhikers pitch up at the hotel which offers comfortable lodging, sheltering temporary residents from the weather and DVD-peddling hawks. Delight in discounted spa treatments, with levels of relaxation akin to that of an unemployed heir or a polar bear. Touristy marauders may head out into the city of Seminyak in search of entertainment or rations, while more laid back individuals splash at the beach and take part in sand statue sculpting. After long days in town, guests may retreat to cosy lodgings where they may enjoy:
- 24-hour front desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free In-room Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- Seminyak, Petitenget and Legian Beach
- Kudeta Restaurant
- Uluwatu temple
- Scuba diving
- Water sports
- Street shopping
- Art market
AirAsia flies to Bali five times daily, which Malaysia Airlines flies three times daily.
Phone: +62 361 300 6789
Attractions in Bali:
Grandmas Hotels received a score of 7.4 from 24 reviews on Agoda.com.
The place was clean and staffs were very helpful. The thing is this place was not completed yet, which can be appealing later on. Also there are only a stair case at the entrance, they should make a small bending lane for guests to drag their suitcase easier. However overall, it's worthed and good value of money due to its location. – Nov 14, 2011
– Billy H.
A nice new hotel with a good location close to the beach and shopping areas. The hotel is new and will be even better once they finish the construction work. The staff is very friendly and nice. Good wifi connectionin the room and for rainy days the satellite tv can keep you company. – Nov 12, 2011
– Marcus N.