[Up to 51% Off] Siem Reap, Cambodia: Stay for 2 at 5-star Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM688) / 4D3N (RM988) / 5D4N (RM1,248). From RM156 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Various cultural, historical and sightseeing spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, and more.
- Various locations within short driving distance: 10-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport, 15-min drive from Phokeethra Country Club, 15-min drive from Taphrom Temple, and more.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while MAS flies once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Jun 13, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 1, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- One-time 25-minute foot massage for 2 people.
- One-time local cocktails for 2 people (for 4D3N and 5D4N packages).
- Welcome drinks, cold towel and Cambodian scarf for 2 people.
- 20% off on spa’s a la carte menu.
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: USD58 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 – 11: USD49 per person night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for child aged 6 – 11: USD9 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD139 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Premium Deluxe Room: USD20 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Feb 28, 2013: USD25 per room per night.
- Dec 28, 2012 – Jan 2, 2013.
- Feb 5, 2013 – Feb 15, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +855 (0) 63 760 511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 (0) 63 760 511 or email Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
When travelling, one must not leave behind essentials such as passports, air tickets, and one’s spouse. Today’s Groupon maintains relations with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, foot massage, return airport transfers, and more at Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM1,322 published rack rate) (only RM172 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM988 (RM1,906 published rack rate) (only RM164.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,248 (RM2,542 published rack rate) (only RM156 per person per night)
- 42 sqm room
- Queen-sized or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary broadband Internet access
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar (chargeable)
- Writing table
- Guestroom amenities
- In-room safe
- Baby crib for complimentary use (upon request)
- Wakeup service
- Daily turn-down service
- Shoeshine service
Set in the heart of Siem Reap, the 5-star hotel weaves traditional Khmer architecture into the hotel’s soul as explorers rest heads on Queen-sized beds, twin mattresses, or kneading hands. After visiting local markets, gap year travellers make lifetime visits to the breath-taking Angkor Wat, discovering majestic ruins, hidden alleys, and long-lost loves. When feet grow weary of walking, guests adjourn to expansive compounds and utilise other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Kid’s pool
- Poolside bar
- Sauna and steamroom
- Massage service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis courts
- Tour information
- Bicycle rental
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Meeting rooms
- Car park
- 24-hour personal valet service
- Free shuttle to Pub Street (on hotel’s schedule)
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Cambodian Cultural Village
- Siem Reap War Museum
- Wat Bo
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish massage
- Shooting range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux
- Old and Central Market
- Angkor Night Market
- Pub Street
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +855 (0) 63 760 511
Facebook: Angkor Palace Resort Spa
Khmer traditional dance show
Khmer boat ride
As we waited for our keys, a welcome drink was offered and gifts were presented. This was how our excellent three night stay began. Everything about the hotel suggests that they go the extra mile to ensure that your stay will be memorable. The breakfast buffet allowed you to have both Asian and Western options. The pool is also noteworthy - large and well landscaped. The room [not a mini-suite or an upgrade] was large with both a shower and a bath, plus a desk and a sitting area. One really has to be "picky" to find anything negative to say – May 25, 2012
First impressions of this hotel are great, when we enter the Open Air lobby and with Khmer Design it takes your heart away. This is an absolutely beautiful hotel and Restaurant . I cannot fault any part of it. The service really good. – May 17, 2012
We spent a happy few days at the Angkor Palace. It was a special place to stay, right from the start with a friendly welcome. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. The restaurant has good quality food at decent prices. The pool is really lovely, especially the pool bar which is a nice place to end the day after touring the temple complex. – Apr 28, 2012
– Roy M