[Up to 40% Off] Hanoi: Stay for 2 at Golden Rice Hotel Hanoi + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N + Full Day Halong Bay Tour (RM588) / 3D2N + Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (RM1,028) / 4D3N + Halong Bay Overnight Cruise (RM1,168). From RM146 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Hotel centrally located in the heart of the Old Quarter in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Includes full day tour or overnight cruise in UNESCO’s world heritage site, Halong Bay.
- Close proximity to major attractions such as Hoan Kiem lake, Dong Xuan market, Bach Ma Temple, and Thang Long water puppet theatre.
- Valid until Oct 31, 2013.
- AirAsia flies to Hanoi twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 10, 2012 – Oct 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons cannot be combined.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guests subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Full day Halong Bay tour with meals (for Halong Bay tour package only).
- 2D1N Halong Bay cruise with meals (for overnight Halong Bay cruise packages only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Hanoi, Vietnam.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: USD25 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11 years old: USD20 per person per night.
- Stay without bed and with breakfast for child (2 – 11 years old): USD15 per person per night.
- Airport transfer: USD20 per car per way (max. 3 people per car) / USD25 per van per way (max. 5 people per van).
- Full day Halong Bay tour with lunch for additional guest: USD45 per person.
- Hanoi city tour with lunch for guests of all ages: USD40 per person.
- Hoa Lu – Tam Coc tour with lunch for guests of all ages: USD40 per person.
- Perfume Pagoda tour with lunch and return cable car rides for guests of all ages: USD42 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Golden Rice Hotel Hanoi at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Hanoi, Vietnam. All bookings must be made by Dec 31, 2012.
Common methods to broaden minds include travelling, reading books, and stretching heads. Today’s Groupon opts for alternative exercises with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, and a full day Halong Bay tour or overnight cruise from Golden Rice Hotel Hanoi in Hanoi, Vietnam. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay + full day Halong Bay tour package for 2 for RM588 (RM987 published rack rate) (only RM147 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay + 2D1N Halong Bay cruise package for 2 for RM1,028 (RM1,497 published rack rate) (only RM171.30 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay + 2D1N Halong Bay cruise package for 2 for RM1,168 (RM1,736 published rack rate) (only RM146 per person per night)
- 40 sqm room
- King- or queen-sized bedding
- Private bathroom with amenities
- Sewing kit
- 32” flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- In-room electronic safety deposit box
- Mini bar
Centrally located in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, the hotel exudes traditional charms with cherry wood furniture and silky linens amidst warmth in yellow glows and the staff’s friendly banter. Step away from cosy interiors and embark on full day trips to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay or sleep overnight on board cruises in private cabins and swaying dreams. When not frolicking by pristine seas, travellers may venture into the city’s heart to explore markets, puppet theatres, and other neighbouring sights like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Tour information
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Transportation service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photocopy and facsimile service
- Translation service
- Postal service
Nearby places of interest
- Hoan Kiem lake (Lake of Sword Restored)
- Dong Xuan market
- Ngoc Son and Bach Ma temple
- Thang Long water puppet theatre
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and museum
- One-Pillar Pagoda
- Lenin statue and park
- Hoa Lo prison
- Night market
Very comfortable and large (king) bed. The furniture is in keeping with the region and helps create a warm ambience. Its only a short 5 minute walk to lake and 10 minute walk to markets although there is plenty of lane way shopping in the adjacent streets. Very friendly staff. – Jun 25, 2012
We stayed here for two nights at the begining of our trip to Vietnam and found it to be a lovely hotel. Our room was large, comfortable and very clean, and the fresh fruit and bottled water was very welcome upon our arrival. The staff were very helpful and friendly. – Jan 8, 2012
i recently stayed here for 5 nights . great hotel - excellent location in old quarter , handy to lake , cathedral , street quietish ( for hanoi!) hotel is newly renovated and room are luxurious and comfortable ; marble bathroom had separate shower and deep bath. spotlessly clean . all staff welcoming and friendly but not over the top. – Dec 12, 2011