Gold Coast Morib Resort with Water Theme Park Overlooking Calm Seas in Morib, Selangor
- 4-star resort stay away from the city overlooking idyllic beaches and lush fauna of Morib’s coast.
- Spacious rooms with elegant touches overlooking the sea or lush forests with a private Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Water theme park built within the resort grounds, featuring large pools, a water canal, and various slides.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Customers are required to buy 'Weekend' option for eve of public holidays or public holidays that falls on a weekday.
- 2D1N stay in Studio Suite with Jacuzzi with daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Entrance tickets to water theme park for 2 people.
- Stay period for weekday stay: Mar 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Stay period for weekend stay: Feb 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 1, 2013 – Dec 20, 2013.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Extra bed options not available.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Morib, Selangor.
- Breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: RM25 per person.
- Breakfast for child aged 11 and below: RM18 per person.
- Breakfast for children below the height of 90cm: Free of charge.
- Feb 10, 2013 – Feb 17, 2013.
- Call 03-3198 1028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Morib, Selangor.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
2D1N stay in a Studio Suite with Jacuzzi
- Stay for 2 on weekdays (Sundays – Thursdays) for RM168 (RM584 published rack rate) (only RM99 per person per night)
- Stay for 2 on weekends (Fridays – Saturdays, eve of public holidays and public holidays) for RM290 (RM584 published rack rate) (only RM145 per person per night)
The sandy coastal bay of Morib lies at the edge of the resort fringed with trees that creep around the resort grounds, with its modern and minimalist furnishings. Clean tiles polished to a high shine line the spacious rooms with plush beds overlooking the calm seas or greeneries, while the luxurious bathroom is fixed with a deep Jacuzzi bathtub. Included in the package are entrance tickets to the resort’s water theme parks featuring an amalgamation of slides, a few pools, and a water canal that snakes around the fixtures.
Once playing an important role in history as the landing point of the British and Indian Army liberation forces during World War II, the quiet beach of Morib is a far cry from its clandestine past. Its soft sands line the beach that hides an abandoned palace and royal graveyards. Nearby, the sleepy hollow of Banting lies a leisurely 20-minute drive from the resort, a small agricultural township with empty skies unmarred by towering high-rise buildings, preferring instead its double-storey shop lots and quaint, raucous motorcycles.
- 45 sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with Jacuzzi and hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Water theme park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting facilities
Location wise quite far from Kl but easy accesible from Klang. The room was clean and superb plus jacuzzi really make u feel in luxury rooms. – Dec 2, 2012
– Khai Z
The resort has a nice wide sandy beach, consider quite clean (I can't see any rubbish). My sons were so excited to enter the waterpark. Hence, after the breakfast, we quickly entered the waterpark. The waterpark is quite clean and benches can be found around the waterpark. – Nov 22, 2012
It was a short stay, but it was awesome for my relaxing trip there. Especially love the washroom with Jacuzzi in it. – Nov 13, 2012
– Sheh L.