[Up to 57% Off] Bangkok: Calypso Cabaret Show for 1 (RM65) / 2 (RM120) / 4 (RM220) People. From RM55 per person. Limited Groupons
- 1-hour cabaret show featuring 16 different acts.
- Includes 16 acts like Wondergirls, Geisha, Marilyn, The Taco Fantasy and more.
- Broadway-inspired performances relive old-Hollywood glamour.
- Flights to Bangkok to be purchased separately: AirAsia (8x daily), Firefly from Penang (1x daily) and MAS (3x daily).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Show period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 30, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Valid 8.15pm – 9.15pm / 9.45pm – 10.45pm daily.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Tickets to Calypso Cabaret show.
- 1, 2 or 4 mocktails.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Number of people
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date and time of show
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred show dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Lap dancing is a game that involves garden gnomes doing jingles around a running track. Today’s Groupon is more entertaining with a one-hour Calypso cabaret show from GM Holidays in Bangkok. Choose from the following:
- Show for 1 person for RM65 instead of RM127
- Show for 2 people for RM120 instead of RM254 (only RM60 per person)
- Show for 4 people for RM220 instead of RM508 (only RM55 per person)
Double lives are led vicariously through hour-long cabaret shows, as elaborate performances of feathers, legs and beguiled lovers are staged twice every night. Acts like Wondergirls, Marilyn and The Taco Fantasy are part of the 16-act set which transports audiences to fantasy worlds ruled by dance and glitter. Live performances are inspired by Broadway, as keen artistes put worldly worries like bills and mature relationships behind sequined curtains.
The Calypso is ranked 31st out of 257 attractions in Bangkok on TripAdvisor.
It was a great show of theatrics and laughs! The LadyBoys had great variety and stage presence and offer pictures with them at the end of the show. Great fun!! – Jul 19, 2012
Loved every minute of the show. The costumes, sets,and choreography were all amazing, as were all the performers. I will certainly see the show again if (or when) I return to Bangkok. – Jul 19, 2012
Absolutely loved the show. The show was entertaining, funny, and cheeky. One of those shows that takes you into parallel universe. The costumes were pretty. – Jun 6, 2012