[Up to 49% Off] Bangkok: Half-day Damneon Saduak Floating Market Tour for 1 (RM49) OR 2 (RM89) People. Limited Groupons
- Half-day tour inclusive of visit to Damneon Saduak floating market.
- Enjoy authentic local cuisine, spices, fruits, souvenirs and more.
- Optional visit to elephant farm, monkey school, snake farm, jewellery shop and handicraft centre.
- Includes two-way transfer from hotels within Bangkok city.
- Valid till Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 people required to travel.
- Redemption period: Feb 25, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 11, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date. Amendments subject to availability.
- May buy and use many.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- 2-way transfer from Bangkok city hotels only. Further hotels subject to additional charges.
- Printed vouchers required for redemption.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Valid at GM Holidays (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 2-way transfer from Bangkok city hotels
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand
SURCHARGE (payable to GM Holidays):
- 2-way transfer to areas outside of Bangkok city area: THB100 per person
BLACK OUT PERIOD
- May 5, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred booking dates
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (2) 651 7992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Oct 24, 2012.
Contrary to popular belief, for best results, one must not just float like a butterfly and sting like a bee but also remain as headstrong as a mule in a titanium helmet. Today’s Groupon exercises one-third of ideal animal instincts with a half-day tour of Damneon Saduak floating market from GM Holidays. Choose from:
- For RM49, you get a tour package for 1 person (RM87 published rack rate)
- For RM89, you get a tour package for 2 people (RM174 published rack rate)
Slumbering souls and their physical vessels wake in time for early departures from city chambers, ready for half-day tours that begin with neck-craning visits to coconut habitats. Level vision lines an hour later, keeping a sharp eye and bargaining instincts on floating watercrafts offering authentic Thai cuisine, fruits, vegetables, spices and souvenirs followed by optional odysseys through tour canals via paddle boat and self-reflection. Further jaunts to the homes of distant relatives may be embarked on as elephants, monkeys and snakes ponder frayed familial ties though injured feelings may be revived with purchases at jewellery and handicraft centres. Tour takers return in peace to hotels by 2pm, leaving them ample time for an afternoon siesta if so inclined.
Nearby places of interest
- Benjakiti Park
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Thailand Stock Exchange
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun - Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
- Khao San road
- AirAsia offers eight daily flights to Bangkok.
- AirAsia flies from Penang to Bangkok once a day.
- Malaysian Airlines offers 6 daily flights to Bangkok
Phone: +66 (2) 651 7992
we went to this floating market and really enjoyed it. our family of 4 went in a long tailed boat that had a woman paddling it for us. she gave us straw hats to wear. our ride lasted just over an hour, which was more than enough time. if course it is touristy, but i believe all the floating markets are at this point, but i felt it had an authentic feel to it as a first time visitor to Thailand. i bought some spices, some fruit and some souvenirs. i liked the fact that we rode through the canals where Thai people actually lived and got to see their homes. – Sep 12, 2011
I'd recommend you go. We visite it last week - took a long tail boat into the market and shopped. It was fun,good food (try the mango sticky rice) and interesting. We were there a total of about 1.5 hours. The ride along on the boat was worthwhile. Shopping was fun. – Sep 12, 2012
Ask a Question