[Up to 55% Off] Bali: Villa Retreat for 2 at 5-star Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer + Massage + Healing Consultation. Choose 3D2N (RM2,388) / 4D3N (RM3,388) / 5D4N (RM4,388). From RM548.50 per person per night
- 5-star hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
- Tranquil Balinese healing retreat surrounded by lush greeneries and Ayung River.
- Various sightseeing spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, massage, spa, and more.
- Valid until Jun 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily, while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 14, 2012 – Jun 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks, fruits, and cold towels for 2 people.
- 1-time 3-course dinner at Sakti Dining Room for 2 people (for 4D3N and 5D4N packages only).
- 1-time 45-min head, neck, and back massage for 2 people.
- 1-time free healing consultation for 2 people.
- 15% off on all healing menu treatments.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: USD79 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for child (3 – 11 years old): USD12 per person per night.
- Babysitting service: USD8 per hour per person.
- Dining and treatment for children: call or email to enquire.
- Compulsory 5-course gala dinner on Dec 24, 2012: USD85 per person.
- Compulsory 5-course gala dinner on Dec 31, 2012: USD121 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +62 361 469 206 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 469 206 or email Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Oct 31, 2012.
Natural sceneries can easily be experienced by travelling, without the hassle of building private gardens or forcing siblings to dress up as coconut trees. Today’s Groupon sways leaves and minds with a stay for two in a one-bedroom villa, inclusive of daily breakfast, return airport transfer, massage, and healing consultation at Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM2,388 (RM5,121 published rack rate) (only RM597 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM3,388 (RM7,464 published rack rate) (only RM564.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM4,388 (RM9,458 published rack rate) (only RM548.50 per person per night)
- View of Ayung River
- King-sized bedding with traditional woven pillows
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safety deposit box
Tucked away in the lush fields of Ubud, the five-star hotel welcomes seasoned travellers from afar and near into healing retreats overlooking holistic therapies, ancient wisdoms, meditations, and riverside reveries. Step into private one-bedroom villas infusing Balinese elements and philosophies while architectural designs hint eco-friendliness with glass-roofed ceilings, timber floors, and recycled dream plots. Should bodies desire further countryside explorations, vacationers may opt to ascend Gunung Kawi or other pristine natural locations like:
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Parking lot
- Recreational facilities
- Tour information
- Bicycle rental
Nearby places of interest
- Gunung Kawi (Poet Mountain)
- Elephant Cave (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Kehen Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Uluwatu Temple
- Monkey Forest
- Batur Volcano
- Waterbom Park Bali
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +62 361 469 206
I love the outside stone bath tub to the most as it is directly facing the Ayung River and I could take a bath while enjoying the view to the river and the sounds of the water & bird & the smell of the tropical greenery. In addition to that, the suite is also completed with a tropical open shower which gives another senses of enjoying the beauty of the nature. Their in-house home made bath amenities such as the bath gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion deserves the praise. The smell is very rejuvenating and the quality is really the best of its kind. – May 27, 2012
My stay at Five Elements, just out of Ubud, was the highlight of my Bali experience. My private villa was beautifully constructed with unique design at each turn. The outdoor bathtub, overlooking a deep canyon and rushing river, was big enough for several people! Carved of black stone, it lit up in color at night with a remote to change the color! Bed was fabulous. – Jun 11, 2012
The pool area is absolutely divine, right on the river with birds & squirrels & flowers everywhere. The food is exquisite; hearing the passion that the chefs have for organic produce made me feel even healthier :) A magical experience that will be etched on our hearts for a lifetime x – May 31, 2012
– Felicity L