[53% Off] Perhentian Island: Firefly Return Flights + 3D2N Stay at Perhentian Island Resort + Daily Meals for 1 Person for RM699 instead of RM1489.30. Limited Groupons
- Includes airport tax and surcharges.
- 2 flights daily from Subang International Airport.
- Stay in hotel surrounded by lush greenery and near the beach.
- Includes daily meals, one snorkelling trip, and return airport and ferry transfer.
- Swimming pool, jungle trekking, private beach, and more.
- Various water sporting facilities and scenic spots nearby.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Min. 2 Groupons per booking.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights, public holidays, school holidays and weekends.
- For full list of departure and arrival times, refer to write-up on the deal page.
- Stay period: Sep 4, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 17, 2012 – Aug 30, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Groupons may not be combined.
- Max. 2 people per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges .
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- Flight tickets are not transferable.
- Valid for Firefly's flights:
- 2 daily flights from Subang to Kota Bharu: FY2060, FY2074
- 2 daily flights from Kota Bharu to Subang: FY2065, FY2071
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Firefly Airlines return flights from Subang to Kota Bharu.
- Airport tax and surcharges.
- 3D2N stay in a superior room for 1 person.
- Daily breakfast for 1 person.
- 2 set lunches for 1 person.
- 2 set dinners for 1 person.
- Snorkelling trip (with equipment) for 1 person.
- Return airport transfer.
- Return boat transfer from jetty to Perhentian Island Resort.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel insurance.
- In-flight meal.
- Stay from Oct 25, 2012 – Oct 26, 2012, eve of public holidays, and public holidays: RM20 per person per night
BLACK OUT PERIOD
- Sep 16, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title ‘Groupon Perhentian Island’ and include your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Attached copy of IC or passport
- Expiry date and issuance country of IC or passport
- 3 preferred travel dates in preferential sequence
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupons (min. 2 per booking)
Customers are advised to call 03-7840 2138 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon. All bookings must be made by Oct 17, 2012.
Magic carpet rides used to reveal whole new worlds, until modes of flying using equipment without a mind of their own were introduced. Travel safe with today’s Groupon: for RM699, you get return flights for one person on Firefly from Subang to Kota Bharu and a three-day, two-night stay in a Superior Room, inclusive of return airport transfer and daily meals at Perhentian Island Resort from Firefly Holiday in Perhentian Island, Terengganu (RM1,489.30 value).
- Subang International Airport – Kota Bharu International Airport
- 2 daily flights:
FY2060: Departs 7.15am, arrives 8.20am
FY2074: Departs 8.45am, arrives 9.50am
- Kota Bahru International Airport – Subang International Airport
- 2 daily flights:
FY2065: Departs 2.50pm, arrives 3.55pm
FY2071: Departs 9.15pm, arrives 10.20pm
- Twin or double bedding
- Private bathroom
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
Tepid travellers and migratory office workers take flight to scenic islands with sandy shores featuring scantily clad individuals parading seasoned tans. Take heart in hotels amidst lush scenery, just a seashell store away from sandy beaches and salty sea breezes. Stray seagulls watch in envy as laid-back travellers dine with wind in their face before taking to snorkelling excursions that reveal amazing marine life and serenading crustaceans. While recuperating from sunburns and vicious corals, guests may splash in artificially gathered water, observe turtle habits, or play a game of pick-up-sticks with the following hotel facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Game facilities
- Jungle trekking trail
- Turtle watching
- Snorkelling location
- Private beach
- Tour services
- Within Malaysia’s National Marine Park
Nearby places of interest
- Jungle trekking
- Turtle conservation volunteering
- Island hopping
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: 03-7840 2138
good hotel with good location,good service and good seeviewing – Jul 28, 2012
– zeng J.
the snorkelling was very nice, we saw tons of fishes, turtles, corals, etc. – Jul 22, 2012.
– Luis C.
The sea; the beach and the location was amazing. The staffs were polite and friendly and always put on their smile face. – May 6, 2012