[42% Off] Lake Toba Medan: Firefly Return Flights + 5D4N Guided Tour Package with Accommodation + All Meals for 2 for RM1,569 instead of RM2,714. Departs from Subang & Penang. Limited Groupons
- 3-star accommodation inclusive of all meals.
- Take a cruise on Lake Toba, visit ancient tombs,
Sipiso Waterfall and many more.
- Visit Parapat, Berastagi and Medan while savouring local food.
- Ample time for shopping and personal sightseeing.
- Includes airport tax and surcharges.
- Departs from Subang and Penang.
- Customers are advised to select their travel dates carefully as once bookings are made, no changes will be accommodated. All travel bookings must be made by Mar 9, 2012.
- Rooms are on a twin-sharing basis and single travellers will still be required to purchase 1 Groupon.
Departs daily from
- Firefly Holiday (Penang) - Once a day
Penang International Airport, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
- Firefly Holiday (Subang) - Once a day
Subang Skypark Terminal (Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), Jalan Lapangan Terbang 47200 Subang
- Travel period: Apr 1, 2012 – Oct 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 29, 2012 – Mar 12, 2012.
- Prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- For full list of departure and arrival times, refer to write-up on deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 2 Groupon customers per day. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Flight tickets are not transferable.
- No amendments on tour date once booking is made, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No additional tips or charges required.
- Customers required to bring along printed confirmation voucher to check-in at airport.
- For full list of terms and conditions, see here (http://blog.groupon.my/files/2011/08/TnC.pdf).
- Valid at Firefly Holiday (03-7845 4543 / email@example.com).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Return flights for 2 to Medan from Subang / Penang (inclusive of airport tax and surcharges).
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard 3-star hotel room or similar accommodation for 2.
- 1 night in Parapat
- 1 night in Berastagi
- 2 nights in Medan
- Full board tour and transfer in Medan, Parapat, Samosir Island, Lake Toba and Berastagi for 2.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners for 2.
- English-speaking guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Polonia International Airport, Medan airport tax of Rp.75,000 (about RM25), payable at Medan airport upon departure.
- Day 5 lunch and dinner (depending on chosen flight schedule; only breakfast provided on day 5).
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharges may apply for bookings during peak period, which will be notified by Firefly staff during booking.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject titled ‘Groupon Medan’.
- Provide your full name, contact details, Groupon voucher code, Groupon security code and passport information (passport number, expiry date and issuance date for each traveller).
- State preferred travel dates with three options in preferential sequence.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation voucher attached within 24 hours.
- Print this confirmation voucher and bring it along with you for check-in at the airport.
- Board the flight and your tour guide will welcome you at the Medan airport.
Customers are advised to select their travel dates carefully as once bookings are made, no changes will be accommodated. All travel bookings must be made by Mar 12, 2012.
Despite animated movies depicting larger-than-life bugs, it’s nearly impossible to fly atop a winged beast unless they are dragons, pterodactyls or hippogriffs. Today’s Groupon makes do with existent insects: for RM1,569, you get a five-day, four-night stay and return tickets for two to Lake Toba in Medan, Indonesia departing from Penang by Firefly Holiday (RM2,714 value). Package includes guided tour, meals and three-star accommodation.
Wayward journeymen cross narrow seas and thousands of metal detectors to embrace the natural sights of Indonesia, nasi padang and Lake Toba, a sprawling 100-kilometre lake housing a supervolcano. Stay a total of four nights at three different hotels while enjoying local sights that range from a cruise on Lake Toba, a stopover at Sipiso Waterfall, the scenic sights of Sibolangit all the while cradled by ample shopping and daydreaming opportunities. Meals throughout the trip are provided for, removing fears of starvation on a lost continent or an inability to request more rice in a semi-foreign language.
See here for full itinerary.
The Grand Mosque of Medan
Crocodile Farm at Asam Kumbang
Lake Toba in the morning
Lake Toba at night
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories