[Up to 55% Off] Fiji: Stay for 2 at 5-star Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed by Hilton + Daily Buffet Breakfast + Guided Tour, Day Cruise, and Snorkelling. Choose 4D3N (RM3,350) / 6D5N (RM5,100) / 8D7N (RM6,990). From RM499.30 per person per night
- 5-star hotel in Denarau Island, Fiji.
- Includes guided tour, day cruise and snorkelling.
- Beachfront location with stunning sea and sunrise views.
- Various outdoor and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, private beach, spa, and more.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 20, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 20, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 months prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 2 months prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Check-in time: 11am, check-out time: 11am.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfers (Nadi Airport) for 2 people.
- Guided tour to Nadi town.
- Guided day cruise at South Sea Island.
- Guided snorkelling at South Sea Island.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Fiji.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 11 and below: AUD40 per person per night.
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 12 to 17: AUD80 per person per night.
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 18 and above: AUD140 per person per night. (Includes transfers and tours.)
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 3 and below: free
- Breakfast for guests aged 11 and below: AUD10 per person per day
- Breakfast for guests aged 12 and above : order from menu
- Tours for guests aged 11 and below: AUD40 per person per tour
- Tours for guests aged 12 to 17: AUD80 per person per tour
- Tours for guests aged 18 and above: AUD120 per person per tour
- Tours for guests aged 3 and below: free
- Tour transfers for guests aged 11 and below: AUD20 per person per tour
- Tour transfers for guests aged 12 to 17: AUD30 per person per tour
- Tour transfers for guests aged 3 and below: free
- Stay extension with breakfast: enquire within
- Return airport transfer: AUD130 per car per way.
- Jul 15, 2012 – Jul 30, 2012.
- Dec 22, 2012 – Jan 8, 2013.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +61 422 978 844 or email Fiesta Fiji Club at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Denarau Island, Fiji. All bookings must be made by Aug 31, 2012.
Exotic islands are perfect getaways, being far removed from civilisations and puzzled prison guards. Today’s Groupon escapes to freedom with a stay for two in a Beachfront Studio Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, guided tour, guided day cruise and guided snorkelling from Fiesta Fiji Club at Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Managed by Hilton in Denarau Island, Fiji. Choose from the following options:
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM3,350 (RM7,468 published rack rate) (only RM558.30 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM5,100 (RM8,713 published rack rate) (only RM510 per person per night)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM6,990 (RM11,202 published rack rate) (only RM499.30 per person per night)
Tour, day cruise, snorkelling
Beachfront Studio Room
- 38 sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- Private terrace
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Peter Thomas Roth toiletries
- High-speed Internet connection
- Flat screen television with satellite channels
- CD and DVD player, and PlayStation
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini fridge
Cradled by a private beach, the five-star hotel evokes recollections of happy childhoods and luxurious pampering with picture-perfect views for romancers, honeymooners, and mobile phone cameras. Stroll on pristine sands and admire still infinite pools, swaying coconut trees, and hairs lifted by breezes as island travellers indulge in adventurous pursuits such as guided snorkelling, parasailing, jet-skiing, and waking from nightmares. When not making laps in one of the seven swimming pools, relaxed guests may surrender bodies to spas or utilise other hotel facilities like:
- 7 swimming pools, including an infinity-edged pool
- 1.5km of private beach
- Award-winning spa
- Kid’s club
- Fitness centre
Nearby places of interest
- Fiji Museum
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Nadi Town tours
- Island tours from Port Denarau
- Resort hopping around Denarau Island
- Denarau Golf & Racquet Club
- Sablet Mud Baths
- Arts Village Cultural Centre
- Kula Eco Park
- Snorkelling, parasailing, jet-skiing, sailing and more
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +61 422 978 844
Facebook: Fiesta Fiji Club
The staff were genuinely interested in spending time with the kids, and one time came to our room as he knew my son was waiting to do one of the activities. Breakfast was always terrific, huge selection of swimming pools, and an afternoon sleep when it would storm, before the sun came out again later on before dinner. The views, sunsets, staff, room, EVERYTHING was fantastic and so relaxing. – Jun 12, 2012
Fantastic views from the rooms with lots of open space for the kids to amuse themselves, fantastic and friendly staff. A great place to stay, we will be back. – Jun 13, 2012
Very relaxing atmosphere that I would descibe as more chic and sleek rather than family-oriented. Excellent for couples as you get a lot of private space. The staff were very friendly and they would laugh and talk with you - which made the experience at the hotel feel very warm and inviting. – Jun 7, 2012