[Up to 58% Off] Pahang Nature Retreat for 2 + Daily Breakfast. 2D1N (RM150) or 3D2N + Cave Exploration (RM250)
- Nature retreat in Jerantut, Pahang situated amidst scenic forests and plantations.
- Outdoor activity package includes treasure hunt and cave exploration.
- Golf course, swimming pool, tennis court and more.
- Close proximity to Taman Negara National Park, Gunung Senyum and other nature sites.
- Valid until Jan 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Nov 29, 2011 – Jan 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Nov 19, 2011 – Dec 31, 2011.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to combined booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast (Halal) for 2 people.
- Outdoor nature activities for 2 people.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Pahang.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed without breakfast: RM30 per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast: RM45 per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 03-2698 3833 / 09-471 8300 and provide your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 03-2698 3833 / 09-471 8300 FELDA
Residence Tekam at to check on availability of preferred travel dates before
purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Pahang. All bookings must be made
by Dec 31, 2011.
The process of adaptation has bestowed humanity with superior intelligence, reasoning and appendages for video gaming. Pay tribute to origins with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Chalet, inclusive of daily breakfast at FELDA Residence Tekam in Jerantut, Pahang. Choose from the following options:
- For RM150, you get a 2D1N stay + daily breakfast + outdoor nature activities (RM300 published rack rate)
- For RM250, you get a 3D2N stay + daily breakfast + outdoor nature activities (RM600 published rack rate)
Click here for the outdoor nature activity itinerary.
- 345 sq. feet
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- 1 king sized and 2 single sized beds
- Television with satellite channels
- Coffee / tea making facitities
- Luggage rack
- Wake-up call
amidst lush forests and scenic rubber, cocoa and oil palm plantations, city
slickers maintain the comforts of modern living while encountering nature and
its gems. Bask in the luxury of chip munching marathons in front of satellite
programming while practising rolly pollies on spacious beds. Venture beyond
bedrooms and indulge in sporting activities at swimming pools, tennis courts or
parking lots for games of hide-and-seek. Resistance to Mother Nature’s ‘come
hither’ calls prove to be futile as outdoor activity packages inclusive of fish
feeding, herbal garden visits and cave exploration beckon to evolved specimens.
Attain divine advice or stimulating conversations with trees, rocks and their
inhabitants at Taman Negara National Park, Gunung Senyum, Dearland Park and
- Reception desk
- Parking lot
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 9-hole golf course & driving range
- Table tennis
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Cafeteria and coffeehouse
- Butler service (chargeable)
- Laundry service
- Valet parking
- Souvenir shop
Nearby places of interest
- Taman Negara National Park
- Kota Gelanggi
- Gunung Senyum
- Homestay Jengka
- Seladang Sanctuary
- Jeram Besu
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Dearland Park
Jerantut, Pahang is a 2.5-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur on the East Coast Highway.
Phone: 03-2698 3833 / 09-471 8300
Other activities and attractions in Jerantut:
FELDA Residence Tekam is ranked 4th out of 11 hotels in Jerantut on Trip Advisor.
The surrounding was nice, very green & very peaceful. you can rent bike for minimum charge or laze around the pool. suitable for families with small kids aswell. the restaurants are pretty good, cheap foods. room service is reliable. – May 8, 2009.
For me, the experience of the centre is priceless. You don't get to experience these sort of things everyday. It was educational yet fun. – Sep 7, 2009.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
A strategic stopover if you plan to go to the Taman Negara....which is just an hour journey from tekam...the hotel has nothing else to offer but a complete peace. – May 19, 2010..