[54% Off] Perak: 2D1N Stay for 2 at Felda Residence Hot Springs + Halal Buffet Breakfast + Unlimited Access to Hot Springs Park for RM160 instead of RM350 published rack rate. Only RM80 per person
- Awarded with Perak Tourism Appreciation Awards, 2007.
- Natural hot spring pool and park.
- Surrounded by hills and rivers.
- Tranquil, relaxing atmosphere.
- 2-hour drive from KL city centre.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Sep 9, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 29, 2012 - Oct 31, 2012.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Valid Sun - Thurs (not including school and public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Check-in time: 2pm / Check-out time: 12pm.
- Max. 3 guests per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- Valid at Felda Residence Hot Springs, Perak (03-2698 3833).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Halal buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Entrance fees to Hot Springs Park for 2 people.
- Complimentary use of 2 units of single-seat bicycle or 1 unit of dual-seat bicycle for 1 hour.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Perak.
- Charges for massages, spas and Jacuzzi.
- Buffet Breakfast + Entrance fees to Hot Springs Park: Adults RM45 / Children aged 12 and below RM30.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com or call 03-2698 3833 / 05-438 8801 / 05-438 8803 with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Felda Residence Hot Springs at 03-2698 3833 / 05-438 8801 / 05-438 8803 to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Perak. All bookings must be made by Oct 31, 2012.
Although useful for dressing up work attire, neckties sometimes feel like nooses on particularly stressful, neck-vein expanding days. Loosen up with today’s Groupon: for RM160, you get a two-day, one-night stay in a Deluxe room at Felda Residence Hot Springs in Perak (RM350 published rack rate).
- 35.3 square metres
- King or twin bed
- Private balcony with view of the oil palm plantation (for ground level rooms)
- Private bathroom with bathtub.
- Television with satellite channels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- International direct dial telephone
- Refrigerator and mini-bar
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- 2 bottles of mineral water
Tired minds and raw eggs are put on percolate in natural hot springs flowing through lush forestry and hills. With complimentary admission for two to the therapeutic hot spring park, stiff joints and straight characters unwind while heated liquid luxury melts away rheumatism, arthritis, respiratory problems and other ailments. Cower back to the comfort of king sized beds, or practice honest speeches of promotions and proposals while enjoying the scenic view of 6.5-hectare oil palm plantation from hotel rooms. Other facilities like gym and swimming pools ensure that guests feel at home amidst the fantastical land of eternal hot showers.
- Therapeutic park
- Hot spring sauna
- Cold pool
The hotel room is clean & spacious. Tried the neck, shoulder & back massage & enjoyed it. The place is so serene & peaceful - we had a nice leasure morning walk around the area. Overall - I enjoyed my stay. Will go again next time to enjoy both hotspring & normal pools.- Jul 3, 2011.
The hotel is located at oil palm estate area and it has nature hot springs, which make very interesting place to visit. If you want to get out of busy lifestyle in the city, this is the place for you to go. Is not too far from KL. Try all the different hot springs pool. Some really good for the health!- Oct 2, 2011.
Try it yourself and you won't regret. This place is for natural lovers and family getaway. Really RM savers. Come and enjoy natural hot spring and cool mountain pool in a same place. A serene beautiful location to stay either in the hotel or the villas.- Dec 7, 2010.
–A TripAdvisor Member