[Up to 59% Off] Boracay, Philippines: Stay for 2 at Erus Suites Hotel + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM249) / 4D3N (RM349) / 5D4N (RM449). Limited Groupons
- Boutique hotel in award-winning Boracay Island, Philippines.
- Within walking distance from popular White Beach.
- Outdoor activities include parasailing, motorbiking, horseriding and more.
- Various beaches, shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Dec 15, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 20, 2012 – Dec 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 5, 2012 – Dec 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date. Subject to availability.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people (from Caticlan Airport).
- Late checkout at 4pm.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Boracay, Philippines.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guests aged 12 and above: PHP 700 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for 3rd guests aged 6 – 11: PHP 500 per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed for 3rd guests aged 6 – 11: PHP 250 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: PHP 2,800 per room per night.
- Apr 3, 2012 – Apr 9, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +63-36 288 3442 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +63-36 288 3442 or email Erus Suites Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Boracay, Philippines. All bookings must be made by Dec 8, 2012.
Beach vacations are known to be popular amongst urbanites, jungle wildlife and the shipwrecked. Today’s Groupon sails along safely with a stay for two in a Modern Room, inclusive of daily ala carte breakfast at Erus Suites Hotel in Boracay Island, Philippines. Choose from the following options:
- For RM249, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM549 published rack rate)
- For RM349, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM823 published rack rate)
- For RM449, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily breakfast (RM1,098 published rack rate)
- 20 sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- Attached bathroom
- Safety box
Situated within walking distance of White Beach over yonder, temporary lodging accommodates pupulations fleeing routines, jobs and routine jobs from lands afar. Apart from contemplating profound thoughts while perched on Willy’s Rock in the sunset, outdoor buffs may trot over to other scenic locations like Ariel’s Point and Bulabog Beach or flex wallets at various shopping lots in D’Mall. Upon successful completion of daily checklists, patrons may retire to quarters decorated in classical, baroque, retro styles and more.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby places of interest
- White Beach
- Puka Beach
- Baling Hai Beach
- Bulabog Beach
- Mount Luho
- The Bat Cave
- Cystal Cove Caves
- Ariel’s Point
- Parasailing, motorbiking, horseback riding and more.
- Boat tours
Cystal Cove Caves
(Source: Tourism Philippines)
(Source: Tourism Philippines)
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Boracay Island at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
Phone: +63-36 288 3442
Facebook: Erus Suites Boracay
I suppose that the hotel was a little walk away (15 minutes) from the White Sand Beach but it was nice to get out and about but there are tricycles running all the time that can take you to d*mall in only a few minutes. We felt very safe walking around (all females) late at night back to our hotel. The breakfast that we ate every morning was fairly in expensive and very delicious! – Nov 5, 2011.
– Alex M
My friend and I both enjoyed our stay at the Erus Suites Hotel. The actual hotel itself is very nice and tidy and clean both in and outside of the rooms. The staff was probably the nicest part about the hotel though. They were so kind and helpful that it makes it hard to say anything bad about the hotel. – Dec 31, 2011.
– Sara B.
Ask a Question
I really like the Erus - you are met with welcome drinks and warm towels, the rooms are nice , and the staff are friendly and will help you with anything that you need help with. The rooms have hot/cold showers with rain water shower heads, you get towels for the beach, choice of several different breakfast options every day and video rentals for the evening. – Nov 5, 2011.