[Up to 68% Off] Cameron Highlands: Stay at Equatorial Cameron Highlands. Newly Refurbished Rooms. Choose 2D1N (RM168) or 3D2N (RM308)
- 4-star hotel in Cameron Highlands.
- Newly refurbished superior rooms.
- Located close to highland attractions.
- Complimentary parking.
- 15% discount on food and beverages.
- Stay period: Jan 3, 2012 – Mar 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Dec 20, 2011 – Mar 9, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Cameron Highlands.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged above 12: RM25 per person.
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged between 5 – 12: RM13 per person.
- Buffet breakfast for guests aged below 5: Free.
- Mar 10, 2012 – Mar 18, 2012: RM40 per room per night.
- Jan 20, 2012 – Jan 28, 2012 and Feb 4, 2012 – Feb 6, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 1800 88 1800 / 05-496 1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and making travel plans to Cameron Highlands. Bookings must be made by Mar 9, 2012.
Going on holiday with family or loved ones provide a much needed reprieve from the bustle of daily life, work-related stress and the hawking calls of men selling mattresses out of a lorry. Run for the hills with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two at Equatorial Cameron Highlands in Pahang. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for two for RM168 instead of RM487 published rack rate
- 3D2N stay for two for RM308 instead of RM974 published rack rate
- 31 sqm room
- King-size or twin bedding
- Rain shower
- International direct dial telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Precariously situated in the bustling hillock of Brinchang and overlooking the majestic splendour of the highlands, Equatorial Cameron Highlands provides a safe sanctum for gravity challenging travellers or aspiring astronauts. Saunter into brand new refurbished 31 square-metre rooms fluffed with either a king-size bed or two single beds and loaded with standard room facilities including IDD telephone, satellite TV with selected channels, internet access, and a rain shower. Wanderers can explore the hotels and dive into the indoor swimming pool, or choose from different restaurants ranging from Chinese dining to a sports lounge. Wayfarers can choose to strike it out on their own or opt for tours and excursions organised by the hotel, including other activities such as trekking and nature expeditions. Nearby sites include:
- Kea Farm market square (200m distance)
- Various vegetables, fruits, orchid and strawberry farms (200m distance)
- Robinson Waterfall (10km distance)
- Butterfly Farm and Garden (500m distance)
- Boh Tea plantation (5km distance)
School holiday surcharges (RM40 per room per night)
- Mar 10, 2012 – Mar 18, 2012
How it works
1. Call or email to the following to check on availability of preferred travel dates:
- LINK Central Reservations Office
1800 88 1800 (Mon – Fri: 8am – 8pm / Sat: 8am – 4pm). Closed on Sundays.
- Resort Reservations Office
05-496 1777 (Mon – Sun: 9am – 5pm).
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. Call or email Equatorial Cameron Highlands and provide your name, contact details, preferred booking dates, voucher code and security code.
4. You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
Equatorial Cameron Highlands received a 7.1 out of 10 rating based on 528 reviews from Agoda.com.
It is a really nice place to stay. Nice view from the room as we can see a lot of beautiful mountains. The bathroom is clean. Bed is nice to sleep. – Jun 17, 2011
– Ting W.
hotel is clean & away from main road. not noisy. nice cold atmosphere. have own swimming pool & gym but 8pm close already. hotel carpet a bit musty but clean. room have big tube. hot water 24hrs. – Jun 22, 2011
– Jeferidin O.
we had a great stay in the hotel. enjoyed the local food and visit to the local market. excellent service and well maintained rooms. huge lobby and relaxed atmosphere. – Jun 6, 2011
– Satish B.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount here.