[Up to 70% Off] Siem Reap, Cambodia: Stay for 2 at Empress Angkor Hotel + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM368) / 4D3N (RM538) / 5D4N (RM688). From RM86 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Visit Angkor National Museum, Angkor Archaeological Park, the night market, and more.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, around-the-clock security, and more.
- Only 5-min drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Valid until Sep 30, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily and MAS flies once every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 16, 2012 – Sep 30, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Nov 3, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Room upgrades subject to availability.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- 30-minute massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks, cold towels, and fruit platter for 2 people.
- 15% discount on food and beverages.
- 20% discount on laundry services.
- Free daily round trip shuttle service to town centre every evening.
- Return airport transfer.
- 2 complimentary water bottles daily.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: USD25 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 and below: Free.
- Upgrade to Family Deluxe Room: USD170 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Suite Room: USD181 per room per night.
- Nov 1, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013: USD30 per room per night.
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas’s eve - Dec 24, 2012: USD35 per person.
- Compulsory Gala dinner on New Year’s eve - Dec 31, 2012: USD45 per person
- Feb 9, 2013 – Feb 11, 2013
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Empress Angkor Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. All bookings must be made by Nov 3, 2012.
Finding land is a sailor’s forte that often demonstrates impressive navigation skills, keen eyesight, and a degree in astronomy. Today’s Groupon puts skills to use with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Empress Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM368 (RM1,152 published rack rate) (only RM92 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM538 (RM1,728 published rack rate) (only RM89.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM688 (RM2,304 published rack rate) (only RM86 per person per night)
- 38 sqm room
- King, queen, or double bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with cable channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Work desk
- Safe deposit box
- Wake-up call service
- Iron and ironing board (available upon request)
Placed on the northern region of Cambodia, the hotel opens its doors to welcome globetrotters seeking escapes from modern landscapes and fellow urban dwellers. Take thrilling strolls through archaeological aisles or the national museum, sparking interests in ancient relics and bringing wandering minds back to millennium-old memoirs. Should jogging memories give brains blisters, weary guests may return to the hotel’s comfort and lounge by the pool, Jacuzzi, or other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Kids pool
- Fitness centre
- Steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Spa and massage centre (separate charges apply)
- 24-hour security
- Parking lot
- Limousine service
- Car rental with driver
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour information
- Guest relation service
- Safety deposit box
- Luggage storage facility
- Laundry service
- Tailor service
- Conference room
- Secretarial service
- Currency exchange service
- Medical service
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Angkor Archaeological Park
- Apsara Theatre
- Night market
- Center Market
- Wat Bo Temple
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kompong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Center
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux Restaurant
- Bars and restaurants
Facebook: Empress Angkor Hotel
Local delicacies - cambodian salad
The room was very spacious with quality solid wood furniture and real hard wood flooring. The balcony offered panoramic view of the pool and the surrounding area. The balcony had two chairs and a coffee table. The bed linen was of high quality and very clean. – Jun 14, 2012
The decor is beautiful traditional Khmer style with masses of teak and gorgeous carvings. The chandelier in the lobby was particularly impressive. The staff are polite and helpful and the rooms were clean and spacious. We had deluxe inter-connecting rooms and were impressed with the value for money. The pool and grounds are lovely and the breakfast had a great variety. – Jun 9, 2012
The pool was the perfect temperature and sparkling clean. Service from staff was great with bar attendants bringing over a free cocktail at one point. In-hotel foot massage was fantastic. There is a shuttle bus to town leaving at 6pm and returning at 9pm. It would be great to have some other options for times, but tuk tuks are easy to arrange and fun. HIghly recommend! – Feb 20, 2012