[Up to 61% Off] Hanoi: 5-star Emeraude Classic Cruises at Halong Bay + La Dolce Vita Hotel Stay in Hanoi for 2 + Meals + Round Trip Transfer from RM1,600
- 5-star luxury cruise boat stay at Halong Bay, Vietnam.
- Guided shore excursion to Sung Sot Grotto, floating village and more.
- Includes stay at La Dolce Vita Hotel in Hanoi.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Hanoi twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Single travellers will still require 1 Groupon to travel.
- Stay period: Jul 24, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jul 10, 2012 – Dec 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 1 child aged 6 and below per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Deluxe Cabin cruise boat stay; Superior Room stay.
- Meals as per itinerary for 2 people.
- Return transfer for 2 people to cruise as per itinerary.
- Return airport transfer to hotel.
- Applicable entrance fees.
- Guided tour.
- 1 kayak outing (subject to availability).
- 30-minute foot massage on board for 2 people.
- Travel insurance covering illness, injury and death on board.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Hanoi, Vietnam.
- International departure tax.
- Visa fees.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on Dec 24, 2012 and Dec 31, 2012: USD20 per person.
ADD-ONS (payable to Emeraude Classic Cruises):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests 3 – 6 years old:
- Package A: USD129 per person per night.
- Package B: USD157 per person per night.
- Package C: USD169 per person per night.
- Package D: USD197 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests 3 – 6 years old:
- Packages A and B: USD82 per person per night.
- Packages C and D: USD139 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 2 and below: Free.
- Stay extension at Emeraude Classic Cruises in Double Twin accommodation: USD296 per cabin per night.
- Stay extension at La Dolce Vita Hotel in Double Twin accommodation: USD89 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Emeraude Classic Cruises at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Hanoi, Vietnam. All bookings must be made by Dec 24, 2012.
When embarking on a sea voyage, one needs to weigh anchor, raise main sails and not say the words “tip of the iceberg”. Today’s Groupon sails along merrily with a stay package for two inclusive of boarding the luxurious Emeraude Classic Cruises in Halong Bay and room stay at La Dolce Vita Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam, plus meals and round trip transfers. Choose from the following options:
- Package A: 2D1N cruise + 3D2N hotel stay for 2 for RM1,600 (RM3,880 published rack rate) (only RM266.70 per person per night)
- Package B: 2D1N cruise + 4D3N hotel stay for 2 for RM1,750 (RM4,193 published rack rate) (only RM218.75 per person per night)
- Package C: 3D2N cruise + 2D1N hotel stay for 2 for RM2,400 (RM6,102 published rack rate) (only RM400 per person per night)
- Package D: 3D2N cruise + 3D2N hotel stay for 2 for RM2,550 (RM6,414 published rack rate) (only RM318.75 per person per night)
Click here to see full itinerary for 2D1N cruise and 3D2N hotel stay.
Click here to see full itinerary for 2D1N cruise and 4D3N hotel stay.
Click here to see full itinerary for 3D2N cruise and 2D1N hotel stay.
Click here to see full itinerary for 3D2N cruise and 3D2N hotel stay.
- 12 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Safety facilities:
- 2 x tenders (loads up to 20 people)
- 2 x rescue speed boats (loads up to 10 people)
- 8 x life drafts (loads up to 12 people)
- 60 x life rings
- 160 x life jackets
- Auto-locking doors and electronic key-card system
Denizens breaking away from landed holds embark on a voyage on board sea vessels, transporting travellers along Halong Bay before disembarking on guided shore excursions to Sung Sot Grotto. Apart from digesting seascapes of Hanoi, sailors may participate in Vietnamese fresh spring roll cooking classes and seasonal squid while parking holiday moods within superior cabins. Upon return to land, patrons may park bodies in La Dolce Vita Hotel or visit nearby landmarks and distant relatives.
- Superior Room
- 28 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water
- LCD television with satellite channels
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Cafeteria and restaurant
- Sauna and spa
- Tennis court
- Tour service
- Translation service
- Child care service
- Currency exchange service
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
- Room service
Nearby places of interest
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and museum
- One-Pillar Pagoda
- Ngoc Son and Bach Ma temple
- Hoan Kiem lake (Lake of Sword Restored)
- Lenin statue and park
- Hoa Lo prison
- Thang Long water puppet theatre
- Night market
The staff were friendly, the food was amazing, the company was excellent, and the attractions and itinerary were perfect. Halong Bay is stunning and we loved kayaking, walking to the viewpoint, going to the beach, exploring the save, doing tai chi at sunrise, taking a spring roll cooking class, and eating some of the best food we had in Vietnam. – Feb 9, 2012.
We took part in the excursions and wow, they were expertly organized! Because of this, we appreciated the nature of ha long bay (trip to the caves were good) and its culture (floating village was a revelation) much more. – Dec 14, 2011.
easy access to old district of hanoi, plenty of restaurants nearby. close access to weekend night market and walking distance to lake. hotel staff were very friendly and generally helpful. the hotel room was spacious, comfortable, clean and very quiet. wifi use from the room was poor but good in the foyer of the hotel.we would definately stay here again when in hanoi. – Apr 2, 2012.
this hotel was a surprise gem! it was unusually well appointed and the staff are polite and professional. it is located within easy walking distance to most old quarter attractions and there are plenty of food stalls nearby. the bathrooms were clean and very modern looking. breakfast was above average. – Jan 11, 2011.