[Up to 61% Off] Bangkok, Thailand: Stay for 2 at Ecotel Bangkok. From RM39.90 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Close proximity to Pratunam Market and major shopping centres.
- European interior design.
- High speed Wi-Fi available throughout hotel.
- 20-min stroll from sky train (BTS) stations.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: Jan 20, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 12, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No amendments may be made upon confirmation of booking date.
- Limit 4 vouchers per person. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child below 12 per room (3rd guest aged 12 and above subject to extra charge)
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Applicable taxes and service charges.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Buffet breakfast: 150 baht per person per meal.
- Extra bed with breakfast: 600 baht per night (required for 3rd guest aged 12 and above).
- Airport / hotel return transfers:
- Car: 1,600 baht for a max. of 3 people
- Van: 2,000 baht for a max. of 9 people
- Jan 23, 2012 – Jan 31, 2012.
- May 4, 2012 – May 8, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Mode of airport transfer (if desired)
You should receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Bookings subject to availability. All bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
Tourists may go sightseeing via foot, car or image search engines. Today’s Groupon treats you to the real deal: you get a stay for two people in a Superior Room at Ecotel Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand (RM381 published rack rate). Choose from the following options:
- For RM179, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 people (RM404 published rack rate)
- For RM249, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 people (RM607 published rack rate)
- For RM319, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 people (RM809 published rack rate)
- 28 sqm room
- Twin or double beds
- Private bathroom with glass wall shower
- International direct dial telephone
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Television with cable channels
Surrounded by shops of all shapes and sizes, Ecotel Bangkok offers respite from the rigours of browsing and bargaining. Shopaholics frolic among the many markets and malls in search of a bargain on items like clothing and food while struggling to keep purse strings tight. Eschewing bargain bins, vivacious voyagers may embark on sightseeing missions, with museums and landmarks aplenty to keep eager eyes happy. Weary muscles developed from long days outside the hotel may recuperate in rooms, while facilities available to hotel guests include:
- Thai restaurant
- European cafe
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Nearby places of interest
- Baiyoke tower
- Suan Pakkad palace
- Thai Labour museum
- Victory Monument
- Pratunam market
- Chatuchak weekend market
- City Complex mall
- Restaurants and bars
- AirAsia flies from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok 7 times a day.
Photos of Ecotel
Attractions in Bangkok
Ecotel Bangkok received a score of 7.8 from 529 reviews on Agoda.com and received a score of 3.5 stars out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The hotel is modern and clean. If you need a cab, the concierge will search one for you at the main street while you can enjoy in the lobby. You can also book different tours and shows in the lobby. There is a small shop (11-22h) with basic stuff, a Thai restaurant and a café. – Sep 16, 2011.
We spent here 2 nights with my wife during our travel through Thailand. The hotel room was rather small, but clean and quiet, equipped with air-conditioning and a fridge. The room service was OK and hotel staff was friendly and helpful. – Aug 13, 2011.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
I would definitely recommend this hotel. Checked in and got our room by 9.30 am. Staff were nice. Breakfast yum. Walking distance to loads but the air is so polluted walking might not be the nicest option. Rooms really nice. Huge beds, very clean. Great sleep! Great value. – Jul 24, 2011.