[Up to 40% Off] 4D3N Full-Board Perhentian Island Marine Conservation Retreat for 1 (RM720) / 2 (RM1380) / 4 (RM2600) People. From RM216.70 per person per night. Includes 1-year Ecoteer Membership
- Full board stay with nature and voluntourism activities.
- Nature activities like snorkelling, turtle conservation patrol, jungle trekking and more.
- Voluntourism activities like beach clean-ups.
- Cultural immersion includes playing with village children and jetty jumps.
- 2 educational talks on coral reefs and sea turtles.
- Guidance from up to 8 experienced facilitators.
- Includes 1 Ecoteer t-shirt and 1-year membership.
- AirAsia flies to Kota Bharu 8x daily, MAS 4x daily, and Firefly 7x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Stay period: Aug 1, 2012 – Oct 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jun 6, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 4 adults / children per room.
- Travelling parties with less than 4 people will share rooms with other participants.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Halal meals.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 3 meals per day (excluding breakfast on the 1st day and lunch and dinner on the 4th day).
- Return ferry transfer between Kuala Besut jetty and Perhentian Island.
- Community activities.
- Nature activities.
- 1-year Ecoteer membership.
- Ecoteer t-shirt.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to and from Kuala Besut, Terengganu.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact Details
- Number of nights
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Customers are advised to call 012-217 3208 or email Ecoteer at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Perhentian island, Terengganu. All bookings must be made by Jul 31, 2012.
While saving innocent kittens from burning bushes are great excuses to miss work, a legitimate nature loving vacation is even better. Get away with today’s Groupon: you get a 4D3N marine conservation and eco-tourism style stay at Perhentian village organised by Ecoteer in Perhentian island, Terengganu. Choose from the following options.
- Stay for 1 person for RM720 (RM1,091 published rack rate) (only RM240 per person per night)
- Stay for 2 people for RM1,380 (RM2,182 published rack rate) (only RM230 per person per night)
- Stay for 4 people for RM2,600 (RM4,364 published rack rate) (only RM216.70 per person per night)
- Bunk beds and single beds.
- Private bathroom with shower.
Community and nature activities
- 3-hour snorkel tour and coral watching
- 2 educational talks on coral reefs and sea turtles
- 1 night turtle conservation patrol
Click here for a more detailed itinerary of the available activities.
Ditch 60 page itineraries and maps for a close to nature stay at Perhentian village, amidst the local Malay village. Volunteers bunk with a friend, fellow participant or moonlight triggered alter egos in twin sharing rooms. Spending mornings exploring the island, snorkelling, beach strolling or cleaning, ecotourists also help to share experiences, teach English and environmental awareness, or take in the local culture. During the day, volunteers help out with local schools’ activities during sports and reading times or decorate and clean up surrounding areas. Nights herald feeding time when volunteers munch on dinners prepared by the villagers and activities like turtle conservation patrol and movie marathons. One-year membership to Ecoteer offers full access to Ecoteer and Ecoteer Responsible Travel connecting users to more than 200 volunteering projects worldwide.
Participants should be dressed decently at all times in respect of the local culture. Scuba diving may be arranged as an optional activity; those who wish to go scuba diving must bring their own equipment.