[Up to 71% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM479) / 4D3N (RM679) / 5D4N (RM869). From RM108.60 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast and 20% off spa services and food and drinks at the hotel.
- Various shopping, entertainment and eating spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and more.
- Only 30-min drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: May 15, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 30, 2012 – Jul 7, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 14 and below per room. 3rd child guest may share existing bedding for no additional cost with complimentary breakfast.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people at The Glass House.
- 20% off spa services.
- 20% off all food and beverages at the hotel.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guests aged 15 and above): THB 1,000 per person per night.
- Return airport transfer (max. 3 people per car): THB 1,100 per car per way.
- Return airport transfer (max. 5 people per van): THB 1,400 per van per way.
- Upgrade to Executive Deluxe Room: THB 500 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66-2 651 7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66-2 651 7600 or email Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Jul 7, 2012.
The stairway to heaven is found in good deeds, true faith and the escalator towards departure halls. Find paradise with today’s Groupon: you get a stay for two in a Deluxe Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM479, you get a 3D2N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM1,486 published rack rate) (only RM119.75 per person per night)
- For RM679, you get a 4D3N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,228 published rack rate) (only RM113.20 per person per night)
- For RM869, you get a 5D4N stay for 2 + daily buffet breakfast (RM2,971 published rack rate) (only RM108.60 per person per night)
- 30 sqm room
- King-sized bed
- LCD / flat screen TV with satellite programming and movies on demand
- Broadband internet
- Safety box
- Air conditioning
- IDD telephone bathroom extension
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
Join the city’s hustle, bustle and rustle with street food and shopping opportunities galore a stone or paper aeroplane’s throw away from the hotel including Platinum market, Siam Paragon and more. Should sight-seeing and shopping become tiring, travellers may retire to hotels to enjoy facilities such as the swimming pool, spa or concierge attendees for polite conversations about the weather. Seek refuge in king-sized beds and romantic comedies on LCD TV while contemplating eloping with remote controls away from disapproving work schedules.
- Swimming pool
- Sauna room
- 24-hr fitness centre
- Business centre
- Banquet / conference room
- Chauffeur services
- TV / DVD library
- Laundry services
- Concierge service
- Safety deposit box
- Postal services
- Tour services
- 24-hr on-call doctor
- 24-hr room service
- 24-hr baby-sitting services
- Parking lot
Nearby places of interest
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre
- Central Chidlom
- The Emporium
- Siam Paragon
- Platinum Mall
- Chatuchak market
- Grand Palace, Wat Pho
- Museum of Siam
- Khao San Road
- Bed Supperclub
- Siam Ocean World
Phone: +66-2 651 7600
Facebook: Eastin Hotel Makkasan Bangkok
The hotel is still new thus most of the items in the rooms are nice and new. The beds are comfortable, aircon works fine. Water pressure is nice and good. Hot water is always available. The room is spacious for myself / wife and kids. The hotel staffs are always willing to give a helping hand. Food is outstanding. They have a wonderful spread of American style breakfast which will satisfy all ages. – Dec 26, 2011.
The room was WAO ... big and perfect, with all standard amenities, internet is free to use on LCD TV or one can go to the lobby and enjoy free high speed internet. Swimming pool is at 10th floor along with health club and SPA, everything is great. – Dec 31, 2011.
The hotel is located 10 minutes by taxi to the center: MBK, Paragon Asia etc. Large and comfortable rooms, good restaurants, very good service. We stayed there at the beginning and at the end of our vacation, we took a taxi to all the good locations, it is not far from night market, MBK, China town. – Nov 24, 2011.
Ask a Question