[Up to 57% Off] Nepal: 8D7N Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara Tour + Jungle Safari + Stay + Meals + Return Airport Transfer for 1 (RM2,188) / 2 (RM3,998) People. From RM285.60 per person per night
- Award-winning tour company.
- Explore the breath-taking UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kathmandu Valley, and the mirror-like lake of Pokhara.
- Includes 3D2N jungle safari at Chitwan National Park.
- Experienced local guide bestows knowledge on Nepali culture and traditions.
- Certified by Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal.
- Suitable for families and couples of all fitness levels.
- Valid until Dec 20, 2013.
- AirAsia flies to Kathmandu twice weekly; Nepal Airlines flies to Nepal from Kuala Lumpur once daily, six times a week; Thai Airways from Bangkok; Biman Bangladesh from Dhaka; and Jet Airways from New Delhi (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Private accommodation for single traveller: USD240 per person. Single travellers without private accommodation will share a room with another single traveller of the same gender.
- Stay period: Sep 20, 2012 – Dec 27, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 29, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 months prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 30 working days prior to confirmed booking date. Surcharge of USD100 per person for rescheduling less than 30 working days.
- For specific tour dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 2-night stay in 3-star hotels at Kathmandu.
- 1-night stay in Nagarkot.
- 2-night stay in Chitwan National Park.
- 2-night stay in 3-star hotels in Pokhara.
- Permit and Chitwan National Park fees.
- 7 x daily breakfast.
- 2 x lunch.
- 2 x dinner.
- 1 x Nepali dinner with cultural show.
- Experienced local guides.
- Private bus ground transport for tour activities.
- Return airport transfer.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Travel insurance.
- Travel visa to Nepal (bring 2 passport-sized photos per person along with USD25 per person, payable to Nepal Embassy or upon arrival at Nepal airport).
ADD-ONS (payable to Earthbound Expeditions)
- Upgrade to 4-star accommodation: USD130 per person OR USD241 for 2 people.
SURCHARGES (payable to Earthbound Expeditions)
- Sep, 2013 - Dec, 2013: USD87 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Earthbound Expeditions at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Nepal. All bookings must be made by Dec 31, 2012.
Pristine wilderness often offers the most magical sights, such as the aurora borealis in northern latitudes, galloping gazelles upon the plains, and gnomes. Today’s Groupon stays grounded with a Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara Tour, along with a jungle safari at Chitwan National Park, inclusive of accommodation, meals, return airport transfer and more from Earthbound Expeditions in Nepal. Choose from the following options:
- Tour package for 1 person for RM2,188 (RM4,662 published rack rate) (only RM312.60 per night)
- Tour package for 2 people for RM3,998 (RM9,325 published rack rate) (only RM285.60 per person per night)
- Dec 22, 2012 – Dec 29, 2012
- Feb 8, 2013 – Feb 15, 2013
- Mar 12, 2013 – Mar 19, 2013
- Mar 28, 2013 – Apr 4, 2013
- Apr 6, 2013 – Apr 13, 2013
- Sep 20, 2013 – Sep 27, 2013
- Oct 6, 2013 – Oct 13, 2013
- Nov 2, 2013 – Nov 9, 2013
- Dec 20, 2013 – Dec 27, 2013
- More dates can be added for tours before Apr 13, 2013, email to enquire
Chitwan National Park
Majestic mountains stretch across horizons and panoramic photos as first-time visitors to Kathmandu Valley admire ancient valleys, sacred pilgrimage sites, and cameras’ photographic memories. Marvel at mirror-like reflections from the still lakes of Pokhara before nature buddies retreat to jungle safaris, seizing sights of rhinos, wild boars, sloth bears, antelopes, wild boars, and philosophical monkeys. When eyes behold unspoiled terrains, hearts and stray snowflakes melt, leaving behind deep footprints, emotional imprints, and spiritual sanctuaries.
Facebook: Earthbound Expeditions
The view from Nagarkot
ReviewsEarthbound Expeditions is ranked 3rd out of 126 tours in Kathmandu on TripAdvisor and has been featured in Lonely Planet Nepal (2009 edition) and The New York Time.
WooooooW Nepal was one of the best countries I've been to I believe what made it very special Earthbound team they make everything as a special thing to be remembered very helpful %100 credibility; would I go there again? Definitely; can't wait to do it again; food was amaaaaaaaaazing – Aug 6, 2012
I recommend Earthbound Expeditions 100%. Rajan was fantastic to deal with and made the entire journey pain free. Will definitely go through Earthbound Expeditions again and recommend this company to anyone who wants a well organised adventure with excellent guides and porters. – Apr 10, 2012
Earthbound has a really good team of guides and porters. My wife forgot her lens case at Pokra and my porter Kadam smilingly agreed to go back 30 Kms and get the bag while we continued our journey to Dampus, with my guide Narendra carrying the backpack in Kadam's absence. The food was great and the hotels booked were neat and clean. I would recommend Earthbound to all my friends and will definitely avail their services for my second trip to Nepal. Thanks Earthbound Expeditions. – Dec 4, 2010