[Up to 68% Off] Bali: Full Day Ubud and Uluwatu Tour + Lunch + Return Hotel Transfer for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) / 4 (RM340) People. From RM85 per person
- Full day tour around Ubud, Bali’s cultural and art hub.
- Journey to Uluwatu and visit Bukit Peninsula, the southern Balinese coast, and a holy temple.
- Enjoy stunning sunset views.
- Includes crispy duck lunch at The Padi Prada Restaurant.
- Includes return transfer to / from hotel.
- Airasia flies to Bali 5x daily while MAS flies 3x daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
TripAdvisor Reviews of Uluwatu Temple:
- Min. 2 people per tour.
- Diorama Travel Management reserves the right to postpone the tour if weather conditions are unfavourable.
- Tour period: Aug 2, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 7pm daily.
- May buy and use many.
- Groupons may not be combined.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Full day tour around Ubud and Uluwatu.
- Crispy duck lunch at The Padi Prada Restaurant.
- Return transfer from / to hotels located in Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran and Tanjong Benoa only.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to Diorama Travel Management)
- Tour package for children aged 11 and below: USD20 per child.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with the email subject ‘True Life Village + Uluwatu’ and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s)
- Hotel name and address (for pick-up)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred tour dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Aug 31, 2012.
As the sun sets, brilliant rays cast red beams on foreign tourists, sailing ships, and bulls. Today’s Groupon evades charging beasts with a full day tour of Ubud and Uluwatu, inclusive of crispy duck lunch and return hotel transfer, from Diorama Travel Management in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- Full day tour for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM266
- Full day tour for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM532 (only RM90 per person)
- Full day tour for 4 people for RM340 instead of RM1,064 (only RM85 per person)
Tour Itinerary (10am – 7pm)
- Ubud Village
- Local arts and craft stores
- Crispy duck lunch at The Padi Prada Restaurant
- Bukit Peninsula
- Southern coast of Bali
- Holy temple of Uluwatu
- Stunning sunset
Travellers rise along with climbing suns as tours whisk cultural enthusiasts to Ubud, fulfilling artful curiosity with paintings, handicrafts, batiks, and scarecrows. Satiate empty bellies with crispy duck lunches and air before afternoons and anti-siestas drive souls to Uluwatu and southern coasts. As elevated clouds soak up colours from setting suns, friends, families, and strangers gaze at horizons to spot giant fireballs and distant dragons.
Paddy field in Ubud
Local handmade arts and crafts at Ubud market
Cliff at Uluwatu
Holy temple of Uluwatu