[Up to 79% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa in Superior Pool View Room + Daily Buffet Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM328) / 4D3N (RM478) / 5D4N (RM598). From RM74.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 4-star hotel in Phuket, Thailand.
- Located on Karon Beach.
- Mini golf course, and various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, spas, fitness centre, and more.
- Valid until Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Phuket 11 times daily, Malaysia Airlines flies twice daily, and Firefly flies once daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 2, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 20, 2012 – Dec 20, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 2 and above subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 1 mocktail and snack at The Pool Bar
- Complimentary usage of Jacuzzi and fitness centre at The Cottara Spa for 2 people.
- 30% discount on spa packages at The Cottara Spa.
- 10% discount on food at Ma-Now Restaurant.
- Honeymoon setups available.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for child (2 – 11 years old): THB1,000 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child (2 – 11 years old): THB200 per person per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Pool View Room: THB400 per room per night (subject to availability).
- Airport transfer: THB900 per car per way (max. 3 people per car) / THB1,300 per van per way (max. 6 people per van).
- Nov 1, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012: THB2,000 per room per night.
- Jan 21, 2013 – Mar 31, 2013: THB2,000 per room per night.
- Dec 20, 2012 – Jan 20, 2013: THB6,200 per room per night.
- THB1,500 per adult / THB750 per child for compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on Dec 24, 2012.
- THB4,500 per adult / THB2,250 per child for compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Dec 31, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +66 (76) 286 447/ +66 (76) 286 428 / +66 (76) 286 449 / +66 (76) 286 450 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (76) 286 447/ +66 (76) 286 428 / +66 (76) 286 449 / +66 (76) 286 450 or email Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Dec 20, 2012.
To truly unwind, one needs to empty the mind, think of happy places, and purchase a flight ticket. Today’s Groupon makes breakthroughs with a stay for two in a Superior Pool View Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM328 (RM1,426 published rack rate) (only RM82 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM478 (RM2,139 published rack rate) (only RM79.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM598 (RM2,852 published rack rate) (only RM74.75 per person per night)
Superior Pool View Room
- 30 sqm room
- King-sized bedding or 2 single beds
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer, slippers, and umbrella
- Wi-Fi access
- 21” television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar and refrigerator
- Wakeup service
- Safety deposit box
Make memorable escapes to Karon Beach, where blends of worldwide travellers and natives take refuge and bask in a four-star hotel that lounges lazily along the shores of the west coast of Phuket. When not taking strolls and serenading sweethearts with honeymooning, take time to tee off and show off skilful swings at the mini golf course or at the local shopping stores before resting weary feet within the local restaurants and bars. And as night falls, relax by the swimming pool or explore other hotel facilities like:
- Bar and restaurant
- 24-hour reception and security
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Children's pool
- Fitness centre
- Spa and beauty centres
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Tour information taxi service
- Foreign exchange service
- Babysitting service
- Wi-Fi access
- Conference room
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Medical service
- Parking lot
Nearby places of interest
- Karon beach
- Patong beach
- Nong Harn lake
- Fishing village
- Phuket FantaSea
- Kamala Friday Market
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Muay Thai boxing
- River cruise
- Fishing trips
- Street shopping
- Water sports
- Dino Park Mini Golf
- Exercise, jogging, cycling path
- Restaurants, clubs, and bars
Phone: +66 (76) 286 447/ +66 (76) 286 428 / +66 (76) 286 449 / +66 (76) 286 450
Facebook: Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa
This was our second trip to Phuket we stayed in this hotel for 5 nights at deluxe swimming pool view room breakfast great and the restaurants outside the hotel were great, very clean place, well organised, staff very helpful and friendly. – Jun 17, 2012
I am really pleased with the services provided by the Hotel Staff, be it the front desk, room service, travel desk, laundry service or else. I was trying to find out the nearby tours at an odd hour of the evening when the travel desk was already closed. To my utter surprise, the attendant of the hotel tailor shop came forward to help us in giving ideas about the nearby tours. – Jun 7, 2012
– Suvadip M
We loved the swimming pool, our poolside rooms were superb and the breakfasts tasty and filling. The golf buggies to take us up the hill were good fun and added to the relaxed nature of the resort. – Aug 31, 2011
– Nigel P