[Up to 67% Off] Bangkok: Stay for 2 at Diamond City Hotel + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM248) / 4D3N (RM358) / 5D4N (RM458). From RM57.25 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Boutique hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Visit shopping centres, floating markets, temples, and more.
- Facilities include swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, and coffee shop.
- Within walking distance to Rahjthewee BTS Station.
- Close to international airports Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang.
- Valid till May 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bangkok 8x daily and 1x daily from Penang; MAS flies to Bangkok 3x daily(tickets to be purchased seperately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 22, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Oct 16, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 9 and below per room. 3rd and 4th adult / child guest subject to additional charges.
- Check-in time: 1pm; check-out time: 12pm.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Superior Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Free upgrade to Superior Front Room with balcony (subject to availability)
- Early check in at 10am (subject to availability).
- All-day complimentary coffee, tea, and juice at the lobby.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 9 and above: THB600 per night.
- Stay with breakfast without extra bed for child aged 1 – 9: THB150 per night. 2 child guests will be considered as 1 adult, and will be charged the price of 1 extra bed.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB1,150 per room per night.
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room: THB 400 per room per night.
- Dec 1, 2012 – Jan 31, 2013: THB300 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Diamond City Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Oct 16, 2012.
One should always be allowed live wild and free, unencumbered by worldly dilemmas, noxious weeds and the clingy orangutan. Today’s Groupon reclaims personal space with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Diamond City Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM248 (RM685 published rack rate) (only RM62 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM358 (RM1,027 published rack rate) (only RM59.70 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM458 (RM1,370 published rack rate) (only RM57.25 per person per night)
- 24 – 26 sqm room
- King or twin bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
Located in the core of Bangkok city, fascinated travellers frolic in compact rooms within walking distance of train stations, shopping centres, and local eateries. Wallets purge overstaying bills in grand stores as well as market merchants, while temples bestow calmness, serenity, and wisdom upon questioning wanderers. Swimming pools tempt dips with cool waters, as soft beds support tired backs along with other hotel amenities like:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour information
- Transportation rental
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Business centre
Nearby places of interest
- Siam Square
- MBK Shopping Plaza
- Siam Paragon
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Benjakiti Park
- Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Thailand Stock Exchange
- Platinum Mall
- Pratunam Market
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
- Khao San road
Facebook: Diamond City Hotel
For us this was a good hotel. We had a clean and nice room and the staff was friendly. Low price and quite convenient location. We never rang-up for cleaning room but everyday when we returned from our day trip found room cleaned. We enjoyed their Buffet breakfast also. – Jun 25, 2012
Diamond city hotel is a great place to stay in Bangkok. its located near large shopping malls which are extremely cheap and the hotel will provide a tuk tuk service if needed although you can walk there in 20 minutes. the staff are also friendly and helpful. – Jun 21, 2012
– DaveSWFC H
Rooms were very clean, and sheets were practically brand new. Bathroom was very clean. We definitely made the right choice by staying here. Their lobby also served delicious Thai food. Its clean, staff is nice, location is excellent, food is delicious, and owner is very sweet and kind. – May 28, 2012
– james j