[Up to 61% Off] Bali: Stay for 2 at Award-winning Hard Rock Hotel Bali + Daily Buffet Breakfast from RM998. Choose 3D2N OR 4D3N stay in the month of July OR August
- 4-star multi award-winning hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
- Rock-themed resort with rock memorabilia, live band performances, disco, in-house radio station and more.
- Rooms with day beds overlooking lush gardens or swimming pool.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, rock climbing, spa, and more.
- Only 10-min drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily; while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- For July stay:
- Stay period: Jul 3, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 22, 2012 – Jun 29, 2012.
- For August stay:
- Stay period: Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012 / Aug 23, 2012 - Aug 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 22, 2012 – Jun 29, 2012.
- No amendments upon confirmation of booking, or Groupon voucher will be forfeited.
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- For Deluxe Rooms and Deluxe Premium Rooms (except Deluxe Premium King Room):
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room.
- For Deluxe Premium room with king-sized bedding:- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- Complimentary use of gym, steam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Complimentary admission to Hard Rock Café with Q Jumping backstage pass.
- Complimentary music programme Sound of Your Stay.
- Complimentary heart-shaped flower petals for honeymooners (must be mentioned during reservation)
- Vouchers for various facilities (terms and conditions apply):
- Rp 50.000 credit at Starz Diner
- Rp 80.000 credit at Rock Spa for all treatments
- Rp 50.000 credit at Splash Bistro
- Rp 60.000 credit at Bali Learn to Surf
- Rp 150.000 credit at Rock Shop
- Rp 90.000 credit at Rock Spa for manicure and pedicure
- Rp 100.000 credit at Centre Stage
- Rp 50.000 credit at Boom Box
- Rp 50.000 credit at Beach Club
- Rp 75.000 credit at Hard Rock Café Bali
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Travel insurance.
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed in Deluxe Premium King room with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: USD58 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: USD210 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: USD21 per car per way (max. 3 people per car).
- Aug 16, 2012 - Aug 22, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call Yuen Ling at 03-7949 0888 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details (if airport transfer is required)
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Honeymooner benefits (heart shaped flower petals in room for honeymooners)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call Yuen Ling at 03-7949 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. After purchasing, email your voucher and details to email@example.com and you will receive confirmation within 2 working days. All bookings must be made by Jun 29, 2012.
Hotels are the perfect places to sleep in when travelling, without resorting to radical alternatives such as building a tent or sharing a nest with local mice. Today’s Groupon evades cheesy bickering with a stay for two in a Deluxe Room or Deluxe Premium Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Hard Rock Hotel Bali in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM1,128 (RM2,735 published rack rate) (only RM282 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,598 (RM3,982 published rack rate) (only RM266.30 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM998 (RM2,563 published rack rate) (only RM249.50 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM1,448 (RM3,714 published rack rate) (only RM241.30 per person per night)
- 32 sqm room
- 2 Queen-sized beds or 1 King-sized bed
- 2 Balinese day beds
- Room overlooks gardens and family courtyard
- 32 sqm room
- 2 Queen-sized beds (Deluxe Premium) / 1 King-sized bed (Deluxe Premium with king-sized bedding)
- Cabana-style day beds
- Private bar
- Room overlooks the Chill Out Pool
All room facilities
- Contemporary design featuring Hard Rock memorabilia
- Private bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Bedroom slippers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with satellite channels
- CD player
- In-room entertainment system
- International direct dial telephone
- Electronic in-room safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
Marrying the famed shores of Kuta beach and the energy of various bustling entertainment stops, the award-winning hotel radiates rock ‘n’ roll culture with rock memorabilia, live band performances at The Sand Island, in-house radio station, and spirits of rock stars past as visitors explore the vast compound of the seven-acre beachfront utopia. Put feet up on in-room day beds or bed sizes with names recalling royalty while kids and ageless adults partake in rock climbing, swimming, and singing in pool showers. When not lounging in large free-form swimming pools, patrons may continue to explore other hotel facilities or venture beyond musical spaces to interesting locales like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Largest free-form swimming pool in Bali
- Poolside cabanas
- Lobby bar
- Rock Spa
- TABU Disco with Wii, Xbox Kinect and PS3
- Kids’ club
- Rock climbing
- Boom Box recording studio (chargeable)
- In-house radio station
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Business centre
- Shuttle bus service
Nearby places of interest
- Bali Bomb Memorial
- Bungee jumping
- Elephant Cave (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Gunung Kawi
- Sacred Monkey forest
- Yeh Pulu rock carvings
- Neka art museum
- Bali bird park
- White herons in Petulu
- White water rafting at Ayung river
- Barong dance at Batubulan
- Kecak performance at Pura Dalem
Phone: 03-2380 0530
Hard Rock Hotel Bali has won the 2012 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Hotel Awards in Indonesia, the Tri Hita Karana Tourism Awards for 2011, Most Favourite Hotel from Indonesia Tourism Awards 2010, and Best Value Accommodation and Best Live Venue by The Beat Magazine.
Hard Rock Hotel Bali is ranked 23rd out of 131 hotels in Kuta on TripAdvisor and received a score of 8.0 out of 10 based on 569 reviews on Agoda.
Went to bali recently and stayed in for 3 nights. It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The ambience of the hotel was excellent. Check in staff was friendly and quick on their feet. Bellboys were very helpful especially during my last day there. Rooms excellent condition. Beds were super comfortable to sleep in. The side lazing sofa was excellent to watch television and unwind after a long tired day of touring the island. Breakfast buffet had a wide variety of food with high quality dishes. The pool was the highlight of the hotel as it is not only beautiful to look at but the cabana's at the poolside was divine and the activities lined up would entertain anyone from morning to evening. Kuta beach is right opposite the hotel and along the hotel stretch there are plenty of shops. – Jun 13, 2012
Had went to Bali again for a weekend getaway and we decided to stay in Hard Rock this time. It was a good decision. Room was decorated nicely and spacious. All staff that we've encountered were friendly, upbeat & funny!!! Service were prompt and efficient, could not have been better. – Jun 17, 2012
The staff in this hotel are lovely, all said hello and those with better English were ready to chat. A special thank you to the staff in the kids club, who work incredibly hard to ensure the kids have a fantastic time. They seemed to genuinely enjoy their work. – Jun 5, 2012
Bali, Indonesia 80361