Langkawi: 3-hour Sunset Yacht Cruise + Buffet Dinner for 1 (RM228) / 2 (RM400) / 4 (RM750) People. From RM187.50 per person. Pork-free
- 3-hour sunset yacht cruise along the isles of Langkawi.
- Includes buffer dinner with various continental dishes and BBQ, chicken, prawns, and fish.
- Free flow of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Dance to music of assorted genres or lounge in saltwater Jacuzzi.
- AirAsia flies to Langkawi 9x daily, MAS 5x daily, Firefly 3x daily and 2x daily from Penang (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Dec 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Dec 11, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Valid 5pm – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free dinner.
- Customers are required to meet at Awana Porto Malai Jetty 30 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- Groupon for 2 or 4 people must be redeemed at the same visit.
- Departures will be as scheduled during windy and cloudy weather, but will be rescheduled in the event of a huge thunderstorm or other natural disasters.
- All activities undertaken while on the cruise are at customer’s own risk.
- No refund will be given in the event of a no-show.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at boarding.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 3-hour sunset yacht cruise.
- Pork-free buffet dinner.
- Free flow of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Jetty transfer.
- Transportation to Langkawi.
ADD-ONS (payable to Tropical Charters)
- 50% off for children aged 4 – 12 for:
- Groupon for 1 person: RM114 per child.
- Groupon for 2 people: RM100 per child.
- Groupon for 4 people: RM93.75 per child.
- Children aged 3 and below: Free of charge.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
SMS to 012-588 3274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of cruise
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to SMS to 012-588 3274 or email Tropical Charters at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred cruise dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Langkawi. All bookings must be made by Dec 11, 2012.
Natural wonders are things beyond comprehension, like two man walking into a bar to lettuce. Today’s Groupon utilise senses with a three-hour sunset yacht cruise with buffet dinner in Langkawi from Tropical Charters. Choose from the following options:
- Cruise for 1 person for RM228 instead of RM260
- Cruise for 2 people for RM400 instead of RM520 (only RM200 per person)
- Cruise for 4 people for RM750 instead of RM1,040 (only RM187.50 per person)
Buffet dinner includes:
Sail away into the sunset around Langkawi’s selected isles as ocean waters cascade on hulls edge while partaking in one’s fill of dancing, eating, and reigniting forgotten family fun and long lost love. Serene scenery allow eyes to feast on breath-taking horizons, flooding senses alongside on-board liveliness and palatable BBQ and continental cuisines with spreads of beef, chicken, prawns, fish, and more. Fulfilled feeders discard inhibitions, immersing in simulating saltwater Jacuzzis and soul-filling conversations over free flow alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with friends and mysterious strangers.
Phone: 012-588 3274 (24 hours daily)
Facebook: Day & Sunset Cruises by Tropical Charters
Tropical Charters is ranked 15th out of 35 tours in Langkawi on TripAdvisor.
We were ferried out to the boat, which was comfortable & had great sofa lounges at the front to sunbathe & relax on. We had great fun in the "salt water jaccuzi" before a very delicious lunch of curry, fish, satay, prawns,chicken & salads which had been freshy bbq. – Jul 21, 2012
Thanks so much to Phil and the crew of Tropical Charters for a fantastic day. We arranged for a boat trip to be an ice breaker for all our wedding guests who had all flown out to Asia for our big day, and the trip was all we dreamed of - and more. The boat was a perfect size for our party - with enough shade for all on such a hot day. The jacuzzi on the back of the boat was a winner, enjoyment for all ages! The food on the beach was lovely, and the gentle attention of the crew all the way through the day meant everyone had such a nice time. – May 15, 2011
Although the weather was not the best today, the staff and others on board made it a rather excellent distraction from what is usually on my mind (business). The crew were top notch and the food was amazing AND abundant. I highly recommend Tropical Charters to anyone visiting Langkawi on pleasure...or (business). – Dec 11, 2011