[Up to 49% Off] Bali: Stay for 2 at Denbukit Residences and Suites Hotel + Daily Breakfast + Return Airport Transfer. Choose 3D2N (RM588) / 4D3N (RM798) / 5D4N (RM998). From RM124.75 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Newly opened hotel in Bali, Indonesia located close to Jimbaran Bay, Kuta, Nusa Dua, and more.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, spa, laundry and cleaning services, and more.
- Only 15-min drive from Denpasar International Airport.
- Valid until May 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Bali 5 times daily; while MAS flies 3 times daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 10, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – May 31, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults per room.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks, fruit basket, and cold towels for 2 people.
- Chocolates and young coconuts in room upon arrival (for 4D3N and 5D4N packages).
- 1-hour massage for 2 people (for 5D4N package).
- 15% off food and beverages.
- 15% off spa treatments.
- Shuttle bus to Kuta and Nusa Dua (on hotel schedule).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Bali, Indonesia.
- Aug 10, 2012 – Sep 15, 2012: USD25 per room per night.
- Dec 24, 2012 – Jan 6, 2013: USD50 per room per night.
- Compulsory gala dinner on Dec 31, 2012: USD50 per person.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +62 361 895 3646 or email Denbukit Residences and Suites Hotel at email@example.com and carbon copy (CC) to firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bali, Indonesia. All bookings must be made by Jan 31, 2013.
Brave explorers at sea often discover previously unknown existences such as giant octopi, two-headed sharks, and one’s seasickness. Today’s Groupon steadies stomachs with a stay for two in a Studio Suite, inclusive of daily breakfast and return airport transfer at Denbukit Residences and Suites Hotel in Bali, Indonesia. Choose from the following options:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM588 (RM973 published rack rate) (only RM147 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM798 (RM1,459 published rack rate) (only RM133 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM998 (RM1,945 published rack rate) (only RM124.75 per person per night)
- 32 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private terrace
- Private bathroom with shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 32” flat screen television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
Situated atop a hill in Jimbaran, the hotel welcomes travelling wayfarers and suitcases into soundproofed suites and serene moods as eyes approve contemporary wooden décor, fluffy beds, and relaxed lifestyles. Apart from lounging in cosy rooms, those harbouring inner photographers set out to capture stunning sunsets, playful beaches, and lifelong dreams within modern cameras and memories. Adventurous voyagers may opt to explore worlds beyond swimming pools by taking off to nearby towns, temples, and other cultural and sightseeing pursuits like:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
Nearby places of interest
- Jimbaran Bay
- Jimbaran fish market
- Jimbaran town
- Kuta Beach
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Uluwatu Temple
- Monkey Forest
- Elephant Cave (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Batur Volcano
- Waterbom Park Bali
- Night market
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: +62 361 895 3646
Facebook: DenBukit Residence and Suites
Balinese dance performance
Mount Batur (Source: Tourism Indonesia)
Waterbom Park (Source: Waterbom Bali)
Local arts and crafts
Surfing at Kuta Beach