[Up to 63% Off] Sri Hartamas: Serviced Apartment Stay for 2 at Damas Suites & Residences. Choose 2D1N (RM238) OR 3D2N (RM438) Studio Deluxe Stay / 2D1N (RM348) OR 3D2N (RM658) 1-Bedroom Deluxe Stay. From RM109.50 per person per night
- Serviced apartment centrally located in Sri Hartamas.
- Stunning panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
- Only 10-min drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre.
- Various shopping and entertainment spots nearby.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness centre, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Sep 18, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 8, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 3 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room with existing beddings. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Studio Deluxe or 1-Bedroom Deluxe room stay for 2 people.
- 20% off food and beverages (not including promotional and alcoholic drinks).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay with extra bed without breakfast for guests of all ages: RM100 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: Call to enquire.
- Guests aged 13 and above: RM25 per person per meal.
- Children aged 12 and below: RM12.50 per person per meal.
- Dec 21, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012: RM100 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email Damas Suites & Residences at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. All bookings must be made by Sep 30, 2012.
Home is where the heart is, which is why heartless men are sentenced to house arrest. Today’s Groupon rediscovers warmth with a stay for two in a Studio Deluxe or 1-Bedroom Deluxe room at Damas Suites & Residences in Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N Studio Deluxe stay for 2 for RM238 (RM591.60 published rack rate) (only RM119 per person per night)
- 3D2N Studio Deluxe stay for 2 for RM438 (RM1,183.20 published rack rate) (only RM109.50 per person per night)
- 2D1N 1-Bedroom Deluxe stay for 2 for RM348 (RM846.80 published rack rate) (only RM174 per person per night)
- 3D2N 1-Bedroom Deluxe stay for 2 for RM658 (RM1,693.60 published rack rate) (only RM164.50 per person per night)
1-bedroom deluxe room
Studio Deluxe / 1-Bedroom Deluxe Room
- 48 or 55 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottled water
- LCD or plasma television with satellite channels
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Washing machine
- Ironing facilities
- In-room safety deposit box
Enclosed in the heart of upscale Sri Hartamas, the chic serviced apartment invites urban explorers away from chaotic roads and lifestyles as guests seek refuge within lobbies with contemporary décor, transparent glass walls, and reimagined utopias. Rest heads on cosy duvets and panoramic skyline views before paddling in outdoor pools, relaxing Jacuzzis, and puddles. When not evacuating sweat in saunas, braver adventurers may explore concrete jungles and other nearby places of interest like:
- Outdoor pool
- Parking lot
- Massage service
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
(Source: Istana Negara)
Petronas Twin Towers
Chinatown, Petaling Street
Nearby places of interest
- Istana Negara
- Plaza Damas
- Hartamas Shopping Centre
- SohoKL, Solaris Mont Kiara
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Batu Caves
- Bukit Bintang
- Little India
- National Zoo
- National Museum
- Central Market
- Merdeka Square
- Royal Selangor Club
- National Planetarium & Space Agency
- Restaurants and bars
Facebook: Damas Suites and Residences
The Sultan Abdul Samad Building
A view of Kuala Lumpur
Local food - Nasi Lemak
THE BEST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER…..I can’t say enough about the Damas Suites. From the moment I arrived (a bit grumpy if I’m honest) the manager, Richard, leapt from reception with a huge smile to carry my bags in himself. It was like arriving home! The infinity pool is beautiful, great sauna, gym with a lovely view of a water feature and greenery (rare in KL). My studio apartment was well equipped, spotlessly clean throughout, with a big fridge, loads of storage space, a very comfortable bed, spacious balcony (with another great view of the Petronis towers and the new palace) and a washing machine (they even provide washing powder). – Jan 15, 2012
– A R
The studio apartment is like a holiday house of my own, equiped with kitchen facilities and stove for cooking, a fridge (not minibar ya) and even a washing machine! What more can i ask for? The hotel also had its own gym, sauna, pool! Not forgeting excellent staffs! They were always there to help you. – Jan 15, 2012
lovely hotel and great service. love the interior design of the studio unit. strategic location near kuala lumpur city, i think Plaza Damas is a very good alternative if you do not want the busy kl city scape. it is quiet and convenient to other places such as Damansara, Bangsar village, mid valley and KL city.. i enjoyed a quiet and comfortable weekend at the hotel. – Jul 7, 2012
– Dorrni L.