[95% Off] China: 5D4N Hangzhou, Suzhou, and Shanghai Tour + Stay in 5-Star Sheraton Hotel + All Meals for 1 Person for RM98 instead of RM1,810
- 5D4N tour of Hangzhou, Suzhou, and Shanghai inclusive of all meals.
- Includes stay in 5-star Sheraton Hotel.
- Visit West Lake, Oriental Pearl Tower, City God Temple, and more.
- Enjoy popular dishes like Shanghai steamed buns, beggar chicken, Wuxi chop, and others.
- Valid until Dec 31, 2013.
- Valid for Mandarin-speaking customers only.
- Min. 2 people per booking. Single travellers subject to RM488 surcharge.
- Min. 10 people needed to depart. Kindly confirm tour dates with CS Travel before purchasing flight tickets.
- Valid for Malaysian and Singaporean citizens only. Travellers with a People’s Republic of China’s passport subject to RM500 surcharge per person.
- Tours are conducted in Mandarin only.
- Deviations from tour not allowed or additional fees will be applied.
WHAT YOU GET
- Stay in local 5-star hotel for 1 person.
- Daily meals for 1 person.
- Visit popular local attractions as per itinerary for 1 person.
- Airport transfer for 1 person.
- Stay period: Oct 30, 2012 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 20, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Min. 14 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments not allowed upon booking confirmation.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Groupons may not be combined.
- Max. 3 adults per room. Rooms are on a twin-sharing basis. Extra bed subject to availability.
- Children aged 11 and below must purchase Groupon and share existing bedding.
- Min. 10 people for group tours.
- In the event of full occupancy, CS Travel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel insurance.
- Entry visa to China.
- Return flights to Hangzhou, China.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay extension: RM188 per person per night.
- Optional tour to Suzhou Seven Mile Ponds, Wuxi San Yang Square, Shanghai Era Show, Suzhou, and Guanqian Street: RM200 per person.
- Single traveller: RM488 per person.
- Traveller’s with a People’s Republic of China passport: RM500 per person.
- Compulsory tipping of tour guide and driver: RM15 / RMB30 per person per day.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Date of birth
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +65 6534 1188 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm) or email CS Travel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Shanghai, China. All bookings must be made by Dec 31, 2012.
Vacations require proper planning, much like surprise birthday parties or tricking teenagers into housework. Ease burdens with today’s Groupon: for RM98, you get a five-day, four-night tour of Hangzhou, Suzhou, and Shanghai, inclusive of stay in 5-star Sheraton Hotel and daily meals by CS Travel in Shanghai, China (RM1,810 published rack rate).
Room and hotel facilities
- Superior Room, double or twin bedding
- Sheraton Suzhou Hotel
- Sheraton Hangzhou Hotel
- Sheraton Wuxi hotel
- Sheraton Shanghai Hotel
Image used is for illustration purposes
5D4N Shanghai Tour
- Kuala Lumpur - Hangzhou - Suzhou
- Stay in local 5-star Sheraton Suzhou Hotel or similar
- Suzhou Jinji Lake
- Harmony Times Square
- World's longest LED screen
- Suzhou Bird's Nest
- Suzhou - Wuxi
- Stay in local 5-star Sheraton Wuxi Hotel or similar
- Tang Yin Park
- Wan Da Mall
- Ling Shan Brahma Palace
- Wuxi - Shanghai
- Stay in local 5-star Sheraton Shanghai Hotel or similar
- City God Temple
- Tong Ren Tang
- Li Hu Park
- Xin Tian Di + Shi Ku Men
- Oriental Pearl Tower
- Shanghai - Hangzhou
- Stay in local 5-star Sheraton Hangzhou Hotel or similar
- Shanghai City Tour by Open-top Double Decker Sightseeing Bus
- Boat ride at West Lake
- Georg Solti
- Hangzhou - Kuala Lumpur
- Dragon Well Tea Culture Village
Sleepy waterways cradle antique boats, giving way to grand bridges and arches engraved with Chinese characters. Blooming towards the heavens, statuesque temples reach upward, giving visiting tourists leg workouts while museum displays educate intellectuals on history, art, and architecture. Western and Eastern influences fuse within Shanghai for towering skyscrapers and subtle gardens, as marvelling travellers indulge in local cuisine, shopping paradises, and overloaded luggage bags.
Nearby places of interest
- Yuyuan Gardens
- The Bund
- Nanjing Lu
- Zhou Zhuang
- Shanghai Museum
- Oriental Pearl Tower
- Zhujiajiao Water Town
- Shanghai Jinshan City Beach
- Jade Buddha Temple, Jing'an Temple and Longhua Temple, and Jinshan Donglin temple
- Shanghai Propaganda Poster and Art Centre