[30% Off] Singapore: Sentosa Island Attractions Admissions Package for 1 person. Underwater World + Dolphin Lagoon + Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom for RM86 instead of RM123
- Underwater World: feed and encounter various marine life.
- Dolphin Lagoon: Watch seal and dolphin performances.
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: Interactive encounters with butterflies and insects.
- Includes bird feeding and afternoon snacks.
- Located on Singapore’s scenic island, Sentosa.
- Ticket collection period: Dec 20, 2011 – Jan 21, 2012.
- Ticket collection valid 10am – 7pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Ticket collection not valid Dec 25, 2011; Dec 31, 2011; Jan 1, 2012 and Jan 23, 2012 – Jan 25, 2012.
- Redemption period: Dec 10, 2011 – Jan 31, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Hi-tea served is Halal.
- Children aged 2 and below participate for free.
- Not valid with on-going promotions.
- Transportation to Singapore not included.
- Refer below write-up for ‘Entry times’.
- To redeem Groupon, refer to ‘How it works’ below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid at Cebu Air Travel (+65 6235 2328).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Animals are superior to humans in certain aspects in that they never cheat, never foster hatred and never deny to being the source of foul smell in the room. Revere kindred souls with today’s Groupon: for RM86, you get a Sentosa attractions admission package for one person to Underwater World Singapore, Dolphin Lagoon and Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom (RM123 value) from Cebu Air Travel & Tours in Singapore.
Encounter earthly creatures without the gift of opposable thumbs and use aforementioned digits to feed gentle rays, sharks and fishes or shake hands with them in the Touch Pool. Gawk at the mimicking octopus or tunnel under the sea on an 83m voyage to the Reef and Ocean Colonies after watching fur seals and pink dolphins perform elementary clapping or more complicated cheerleading stunts. Wanderers return to natural elements at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with a multi-sensory experience of the tropical rainforest and its inhabitants. Photo opportunities are abundant while carrying and coddling butterflies, birds and passing park crew.
Children aged 2 and below participate for free. Entrance tickets must be presented at each park for people aged 3 and above.
World and Dolphin Lagoon
9am – 9pm daily (last entry at 8.30pm)
Park & Insect Kingdom with Bird Feed
9.30am – 7pm daily (last entry at 6.30pm)
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Present your printed Groupon to collect your tickets at Cebu Air Travel & Tours office, No. 304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65, Singapore 238863 (Mon – Sun: 10am – 7pm).
- Ticket collection is not valid Dec 25, 2011 to Dec 31, 2011, Jan 1, 2012 and Jan 23, 2012 – Jan 25, 2012.
Phone: +65 6235 2328
The underwater fish world is excellent. My kids were mad about it. They touched the fishes in the open pool and also fed them. It is an excellent place if you want to see variety of fishes. A place the kids keep talking about. The dolphin show was nice. – Nov 9, 2011.
The variety of the species was good. Had to hurry through the Underwater world to see the Dolphins. The Dolphin show is good. The new area for the show is better than the earlier place. Children will definately enjoy it. Ok for even adults. Nice Dolphins. – Nov 4, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Butterfly Park is like a mini tropical rainforest in Sentosa Island, creating a great atmosphere for the visitors and the butterflies. For those who don’t enjoy nature and butterflies/insects, then give it a pass. For those who do, then the 10S$ are worth it. – Dec 28, 2010.