Hanoi: Stay for 2 at Camel City Hotel + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N Stay + Full Day Hanoi Tour (RM378) / 3D2N Stay + 2D1N Halong Bay Cruise (RM798) / 4D3N Stay + Full Day Hanoi Tour + 2D1N Halong Bay Cruise (RM958). From RM94.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Hotel centrally located in the heart of the Old Quarter in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Includes full day Hanoi city tour or overnight cruise at UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay.
- Close proximity to major attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan market, Bach Ma Temple, and Thang Long water puppet theatre.
- Swimming pool, gym, meeting room, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Hanoi twice daily, while Malaysia Airlines flies once daily (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 28, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 16, 2012 – Nov 16, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 4 and below per room. 3rd guest aged 5 and above subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Camel City Hotel Superior Room stay with daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 10% off additional tours, and food and beverages.
- Full day Hanoi city tour with Vietnamese lunch for 2 people (for packages A and C only).
- 2D1N Halong Bay cruise with meals for 2 people (for packages B and C only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Hanoi, Vietnam.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Camel City Hotel:
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages: USD7 per person per night.
- Stay without bed with breakfast for child (5 – 12 years old): USD5 per person per night.
- Airport transfer: USD18 per car per way (max. 4 people per car).
- Full day Hanoi city tour:
- Guests aged 8 and above: USD36 per person.
- Child (5 – 7 years old): USD18 per person.
- Child aged 4 and below: Free.
- 2D1N Halong Bay cruise:
- Guests aged 8 and above: USD75 per person.
- Child (5 – 7 years old): USD57 per person.
- Child aged 4 and below: Free.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +84 439 352 024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +84 439 352 024 or email Camel City Hotel at email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Hanoi, Vietnam. All bookings must be made by Nov 16, 2012.
Bringing partners to foreign destinations can make one seem romantic, much like proposing beneath the Eiffel Tower or in the afterlife. Today’s Groupon unites in sickness and in health with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Camel City Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam. Choose from the following options:
- Package A for RM378 (RM500 published rack rate) (only RM94.50 per person per night)
- Package B for RM798 (RM941 published rack rate) (only RM133 per person per night)
- Package C for RM958 (RM1,286 published rack rate) (only RM119.75 per person per night)
- 25 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private terrace
- Private bathroom with shower
- Daily newspaper
- Internet broadband
- Television with in-room movies
- CD player
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Wakeup service
Click here to see full itinerary for Package A.
Strategically located in the Old Quarters of Hanoi, the hotel invites newcomers and restless legs into homely confines as travellers temporarily escape bustling motorcycles and head-butting cyclists. Limestone karsts, isles, and hidden mermaids await aquatic adventurers at UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, while those preferring grounded explorations seek out Hanoi’s cultural trails, food havens, and impromptu romances. When not recuperating from daily city expeditions, enthusiastic walkers may traverse the city’s maze-like streets with neighbouring places of interest like:
- Tour information
- Transportation and car rental service
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- Currency exchange service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
Nearby places of interest
- Hoan Kiem lake (Lake of Restored Sword)
- Dong Xuan market
- Ngoc Son and Bach Ma temple
- Thang Long water puppet theatre
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and museum
- One-Pillar Pagoda
- Lenin statue and park
- Hoa Lo prison
- Night market
My partner and I stayed at camel city for a total of five nights and we loved every night there. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and reasonably priced (we had a room with two double beds for USD$25/night). It is also situated in a convenient and quiet location in the heart of the old town. But the best thing about Camel City is the staff. They were super friendly and very attentive. The service was above and beyond expectations. We felt sad leaving! – Jul 29, 2012
– Chris W
What an amazing venture, the staff in this hotel were so kind , caring and friendly. from booking tours, to plane tickets, to airport transfers, we were very please with the service. food was fairly good and the room were, immaculately clean and spacious. but most of all the customer service by the staff is top notch and i am very please with everything. travelers . remember if you want a great place to stay, trust this hotel. i recommend it – Jul 25, 2012
Camel City Hotel was our little Oasis in the busy streets that are Hanoi, Vietnam. We found this hotel in the Old quarter, and found it hard to leave this place! The people are so amazing, and the rooms are spacious and very clean and well appointed! The hotel is excellently located to see the sights of Hanoi, with a lot within walking distance. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in regards to city sights and tours around Hanoi, and we booked an amazing overnight Halong Bay cruise through the Hotel! – Jul 10, 2012
– Tim B