[Up to 69% Off] Phuket: Stay for 2 at BV Resortel + Daily Breakfast. Choose 3D2N (RM349) / 4D3N (RM479) / 5D4N (RM579). Limited Groupons
- Outdoor pool, gym, garden and more.
- Beach, markets, and various entertainment and eating spots within walking distance.
- Visit Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, Phuket Aquarium, Phuket FantaSea, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 13, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Feb 28, 2012 – Sep 20, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Breakfast is pork-free.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfers.
- 1 Thai set dinner for 2 people (4D3N and 5D4N option only).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Phuket, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: THB 800 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 11 and below: THB 600 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 6 – 11: THB 150 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 5 and below: Free.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB 1,500 per room per night (for 2 people).
- Apr 13, 2012 – Apr 16, 2012.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Flight details
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to email BV
Resortel at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to check
on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and
travel tickets to Phuket, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Sep 20, 2012.
Far reaching studies shows that writers block leads to ramblings about going to lands afar while attempting to describe faraway lands whilst being far away. Today’s Groupon goes the distance with a Superior Room stay for two, inclusive of daily breakfast at BV Resortel in Phuket, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- For RM349, you get a 3D2N stay + daily breakfast for 2 (RM950 published rack rate)
- For RM479, you get a 4D3N stay + daily breakfast + 1 Thai set dinner for 2 (RM1,391 published rack rate)
- For RM579, you get a 5D4N stay + daily breakfast + 1 Thai set dinner for 2 (RM1,866 published rack rate)
- 22 sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat screen television with cable and satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Work station
- Wakeup service
Excited explorers relocate to the comfortable quarters of BV Resortel, cheating on first world problems, home burdens, and gossiping neighbours. Lounge on private balconies while absorbing the sights and sounds of Phuket or dip bodies into outdoor swimming pools after frolicking through the gardens. Daily morning sustenance serves as acceptable offerings to appease hungry stomach masters before venturing forth to indulge in facilities and locations such as:
- Bar and restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool side bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Car rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour information
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry and ironing service
Nearby places of interest
- Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World
- Phuket Aquarium
- Phuket FantaSea
- Chalong Temple
- Prom Thep Cape
- Central Festival
- Restaurants and bars
Famous Phang Nga bay (James Bond island)
Chalong temple in Phuket
Chalong temple in Phuket
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Phuket at VirtualTourist and WikiTravel.
- Air Asia flies to Phuket 11 times daily
- MAS flies to Phuket twice daily
- Firefly flies to Phuket once daily from Penang
we lijed our stay in this hotel, in fact we're planning to go back there by sept this year.the location is great,very near to almost everything= beach, shopping mall and money exchange.the pool is great tho'small. what i like most is the very homey atmosphere and the very friendly staff. – Jan 31, 2012.
– Maria E.
Great location, walking distance to all the major places. Room (superior room) was good and clean. Big bathroom and a good shower. Nice balcony. – Feb 1, 2012.
Ask a Question
This is a great location, only 10 minute walk to the beach and bangla road. Many motor taxies just outside hotel waiting to take you anywhere. Clean room, nice bathroom, good TV channels. – Oct 29, 2011.
– Brent H.