2D1N Stay for Two in Superior Room. Breakfast and Water Eco Combo Tickets Included
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM235 (RM496 published rack rate) (only RM117.50 per person)
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Water Eco Combo Ticket for 2 people. Admission to:
- Eco Park with animal show
- Stay period: Oct 22, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 15, 2013 – Dec 24, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. All bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date or Groupon will be forfeited.
- No refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults per room. 3rd and 4th guests aged 4 and above subject to additional charges.
- Check-in: 3pm. Check-out: 12pm.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Transportation to Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, Perak.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 13 and above: RM25 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 – 12: RM18 per person per night.
- School holidays, eve of public holidays, and public holidays: RM60 per room per night.
- Call 05-890 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Perak.
- Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Serene Stay in Lakefront Resort
Amid the pastoral regions of Perak, the integrated resort is set by the 7,000-acre stretch of a freshwater lake. Creamy hues on walls and furniture set an easy tone to Superior Rooms, as queen-sized or twin bedding comes with a separate pull-out bed to comfortably accommodate additional needs. Leaving rooms, you may conveniently savour a refreshing meal at the restaurant and café before trailing off for a day out with the aid of available bicycle rentals.
Bukit Merah: Modern Conveniences in Natural Surroundings
The Bukit Merah Lake is hard to miss, being one of the largest freshwater lakes in Malaysia and boasts a premier eco-tourism destination. The centrepiece of the complex is the Waterpark, providing electrifying rides including tubing, slides, and more. Bask in the lustre of nature at Eco Park where natural habitats allow you to closely observe three main enclosures, the Nature Trail, Reptile Park, and Tropical Trek, before watching exotic animals perform nifty tricks at the Animal Show. Punctuate explorations with a ride aboard the chairlift as rides for two allow you to have a bird's eye view of the waterpark and Bukit Merah Lake.
- 27 sqm room
- Queen-sized or twin bedding with pull-out bed
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar with refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant and cafe
- Bicycle rental
- Family room
- Lake fishing
- Safety deposit box
- Mon, Wed – Fri: 12pm – 7pm
- Sat, Sun, public holidays, and school holidays: 10am – 7pm
- Closed on Tuesdays except on public holidays and school holidays.
Ecopark / Skycycle / Chairlfit
- 10am – 6pm daily (including public holidays)
Facebook: Bukit Merah Laketown Resort
Business registration no.: 390047-M
ReviewsBukit Merah Laketown Resort received a score of 6.5 out of 10 based on 264 reviews on Agoda.
i have a very good stay and fun in this hotel and the place the room also very comfortable, i will pay a visit again to this hotel again. – Aug 28, 2013
– Thor T.
Value for money rooms, interesting theme park with back to nature activities – Aug 11, 2013
– Anna A.
Enjoying the envorinment there and a peacefull night with my girlfriend. Easy to find parking place and dosen't effected by the pollution in city. – Aug 10, 2013
– Tang Z.