[Up to 55% Off] Koh Samui: Stay for 2 at Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort + Daily Buffet Breakfast + 1-hr Foot Massage. Choose 4D3N (RM769) / 5D4N (RM999) / 6D5N (RM1,199). From RM119.90 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- Stay includes daily buffet breakfast, 1-hour foot massage and welcome drinks.
- Located close to Lamai beach.
- 2 swimming pools, spa, fitness centre, various restaurants, and more.
- Visit places like Chaweng beach, Samui aquarium and tiger zoo, Big Buddha temple, and more.
- Only 25-minute drive from Samui Airport.
- Valid until Dec 19, 2012. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Firefly flies to Koh Samui once daily, Bangkok Airways flies to Koh Samui once every Sun – Wed.
- Stay period: Jun 9, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 28, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and above per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast at Buddy Coffee Shop and Restaurant for 2 people.
- 1x 1-hour foot massage for 2 people.
- Welcome drinks for 2 people.
- 2 complimentary bottles of water daily.
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability).
- 10% discount on food.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Koh Samui, Thailand.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 18 and above: THB1,000 per person per night.
- Stay extension with breakfast: THB 2,000 per room per night.
- Return airport transfer: THB1,200 per car (max. 5 people per car).
- Upgrade to Junior Suite: THB 1,000 per room per night.
- Free stay with breakfast for for child 3 years and below.
- Stay with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12 years old: THB 150++ per person per day.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 (0) 22 822 831 / +66 (0) 22 822 832 / +66 (0) 22 822 833 ext. 8701 – 8703 or email Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Koh Samui, Thailand. All bookings must be made by Aug 31, 2012.
One can never be lost when referring to a map, consulting a local townsman, or procrastinating at home. Today’s Groupon finds paths with a stay for two in a Superior Room, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast and one-hour foot massage at Buddy Oriental Samui Beach Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand. Choose from the following options:
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM769 (RM1,600 published rack rate) (only RM128.20 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM999 (RM2,134 published rack rate) (only RM124.90 per person per night)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for RM1,199 (RM2,668 published rack rate) (only RM119.90 per person per night)
- 34 sqm room
- King or twin bedding
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- International direct dial telephone
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Vanity table
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
White sands of Lamai beach encase resorts within relaxing atmospheres, welcoming weary minds and bodies with stays that include daily buffet breakfasts, one-hour foot massages, and refreshing welcome drinks. Shuttle vans sweep tourists to Chaweng beach, before sunsets trigger candlelight dinners while starting up bars and nightclubs. Equipped with two swimming pools, resorts relax tired tourists, offering spas, various restaurants, and other indulgent facilities like:
- Chomlay Restaurant
- Buddy Coffee Shop and Restaurant
- Pazzo Italian & Wine bar
- Mama’s Burger
- Mulligan’s Irish Pub Samui
- Coco Bar at Buddy Beach
- Coffee World
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Kid’s club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking lot with security
- Tour information
- Bike rental
- Shuttle van to Chaweng Beach
- In-resort shopping (supermarket, boutique, souvenir shop, and more)
- Laundry service
- Business centre
- Banquet and meeting rooms
Nearby places of interest
- Chaweng beach (largest beach)
- Lamai beach
- Grandfather and grandmother rocks
- Chaweng lake
- Wat Khunaram Ko Samui
- Laem Sor Pagoda Koh Samui
- Samui Aquarium and Tiger Zoo Ko Samui
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Diving spots: Angthong Marine National Park or Ko Tao and more
- Open-air market
- Monasteries and museums
- Bars and nightclub
Phone: +66 (0) 22 822 831 / +66 (0) 22 822 832 / +66 (0) 22 822 833 ext. 8701 – 8703
Facebook: Buddy Group
Angthong Marine National Park
randfather and grandmother rocks
Big Buddha Temple
The Hotel represented excellent value for money and we loved the location with easy access to Chaweng and Lamai. We utilised and enjoyed the facilities situated within the complex which included two swimming pools, retail shops, a day spa, gym, tailor, pub, wine bar, restaurants and more. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and went out of their way to ensure that their guests' needs were met. – May 6, 2012
– Jennifer N
The room was extremely comfortable, service efficient & friendly, and the facilities including the pools clean & not overally busy. We would unreservedly recommend the hotel to any people looking got a quieter option outside of the main Chaweng strip. – Apr 17, 2012
Very nice hotel and facilities set up around the resort. The premises alone are totally self sufficient with a supermarket, hairdresser/spa, bar, restaurant, gift shops etc... You really don't need to leave the place if you don't want to, however we did venture out quite a bit and enjoyed thoroughly! – Apr 26, 2012