[Up to 65% Off] Bangkok: Superior Studio Room Stay for 2 at B.U Place Hotels. Choose 3D2N (RM199) / 4D3N (RM279) / 5D4N (RM359). From RM44.90 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 3-star hotel stay for 2 in the heart of Bangkok.
- Includes living room, private balcony, maid services and Wi-Fi.
- Daily shuttle to nearby MRT station.
- Close to international airports Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang.
- Flights to Bangkok to be purchased separately: AirAsia (8x daily), Firefly from Penang (1x daily) and MAS (3x daily).
- Valid till Dec 31, 2012. Combine Groupons for extended stay.
- Stay period: May 22, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012
- Bookings must be made between: May 7, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- Voucher will be considered forfeited in the event of no show.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guests subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- In-room Wi-Fi.
- Daily scheduled shuttle to Rama 9 MRT station.
- 10% discount on food at Coffee-Be-U Restaurant.
- Late checkout (subject to availability).
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed without breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: THB 500 per person per night.
- Stay with breakfast for guests aged 11 and below: Free of charge.
- Breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: THB 150 per person.
- Airport transfer: THB 1,200 per car per way.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +66 2641 7979 or email email@example.com with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call +66 2641 7979 or email B.U Place Hotels at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Bangkok, Thailand. Bookings must be made by Jun 30, 2012.
Without travel, mankind would be deprived of the pleasures of rest, relaxation and not stepping on a misplaced toy. Today’s Groupon puts off chores with a Superior Studio room stay for two people at B.U Place Hotels in Bangkok, Thailand. Choose from:
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM199 (RM507 published rack rate) (only RM49.75 per person per night)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM279 (RM760 published rack rate) (only RM46.50 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM359 (RM1,013 published rack rate) (only RM44.90 per person per night)
Superior studio room facilities
- 42 sqm room
- 1 king-sized bed / 2 twin beds
- 1 bedroom
- Living room
- Individually controlled air- conditioning
- 1 bathroom with amenities
- 1 water closet
- Private balcony
- Satellite TV
- Maid services (bed-making, towel-changing)
- Personal safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hairdryer (available upon request)
Located in the heart of Bangkok city, double dwellers dive into studio-style abodes, complete with living room, private balcony and oxygen. Forget memories of askew bedspreads and week-old towels, as maid services are at hand for daily needs, while wayward pennies are forgiven their sins with 10% off food at Coffee-Be-U restaurant. Inclusive of complimentary daily shuttles to nearby MRT station and Wi-Fi for flights of foot and fancy, travellers may also opt to enjoy:
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Coffee-Be-U Restaurant and coffee bar
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Laundry services
- 24-hour convenience store
- Mini playground
- Game room
Temple Wat Poh
Nearby places of interest
- Benjakiti Park
- Central World Shopping Centre
- Grand Palace – Temple of Emerald Buddha
- Thailand Stock Exchange
- Sukhumvit road shopping and entertainment
- Damnernsaduak Floating Market
- Wat Arun – Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho – Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chatuchak weekend market
- Khao San road
Phone: +66 2641 7979
Siam Paragon; upscale shopping mall
Rooms are just excellent! Very clean, spacious and well equipped (for instance, you will find a big fridge to store food and drinks which you can buy on the street, next to the hotel). Moreover safety is a big issue in this place. You will find a swimming pool on the top of the hotel as well as a fitness center. Staff was always very friendly and helpful and finally the room prices are really great fo what you get! – Feb 15, 2009
Having stayed in numerous hotels in Bangkok and indeed countless hotels throughout Asia, I certainly rank this one as one of the best. For me, my top priority when staying in hotel is cleanliness. B.U. Place might not be over glamorous from the outset, but it is well maintained and meticulously cleaned. – Aug 4, 2011
Ask a Question
The staff were absolutely perfect. They were very polite, friendly and smiling. Especially the staff helping traffic outside the hotel, and helping getting taxis. Absolutely wonderful (don't forget to tip them when leaving, they do a great job :-) ). – Feb 12, 2011