[Up to 74% Off] Kuching: Stay for 2 at Borneo Highlands Resort + Daily Breakfast. Choose 2D1N (RM240) / 3D2N (RM470). From RM117.50 per person per night
- Tranquil resort located 1,000m above sea level on the Borneo Highlands Resort's Foothill range in Kuching, Sarawak.
- Picturesque 18-hole golf course amidst the world’s second largest rainforest.
- Golf course, spa, meeting rooms, and more.
- Various sightseeing spots nearby.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 20, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 7 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guests aged 7 – 12 may share existing bedding for no additional costs, but are required to pay for return Borneo Highlands Resort's foothill to hotel transfer.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed Groupon voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Return foothill to resort transfer for 2 people.
- 20% off a la carte menu (excluding alcoholic beverages).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer.
- Transportation to Kuching, Sarawak.
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Stay without extra bed and without breakfast for child aged 12 and below: Free.
- Airport transfer from Kuching International Airport to Borneo Highlands Resort's foothill: RM75 per car per way (max. 4 people).
- Return transfer from Borneo Highlands Resort's foothill to resort for 3rd and 4th guests aged 7 – 12: RM20 per person.
- Upgrade to Birdie Room: RM80 per room per night.
- Aug 4, 2012
- Aug 11, 2012
- Aug 17, 2012 - Aug 22, 2012
- Aug 25, 2012
- Aug 31, 2012
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Flight details
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call 019-828 0790 / 019-829 0790 or email Borneo Highlands Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Kuching, Sarawak. All bookings must be made by Aug 21, 2012.
Roller coasters often provide adrenaline rushes, just like standing atop anthills or the peak of active volcanoes. Today’s Groupon bestows explosive fun with a stay for two in a Par Room, inclusive of daily breakfast at Borneo Highlands Resort in Kuching, Sarawak. Choose from the following options:
- 2D1N stay for 2 for RM240 (RM915.20 published rack rate) (only RM120 per person per night)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for RM470 (RM1,830.40 published rack rate) (only RM117.50 per person per night)
- 168 sq ft room
- Queen-sized bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bottled water
Surrounded by the world’s oldest rainforest, the resort offers vast grounds to city escapees as guests breathe in solitude and serenity within lush green terrains and private meditations. Tee off on golf courses 1,000 metres above sea level while nature lovers embark on long walks and hikes amidst cool temperatures, local floras, and native primates. Apart from releasing tensions and stresses in spas, travellers may laze in reading lounges or utilise other resort facilities like:
- Golf course
- Reading lounge
- Mini theatre room
- Internet access (upon request)
- Tour and outdoor activity information
- Meeting room
- Laundry service
Nearby places of interest
- Annah Rais Village (local Bidayuh village)
- Padawan town
- Jungle trekking
- Sarawak river cruise
- Bako National Park
- Kuching City Mosque
- Fort Margherita
- Restaurants and bars
Phone: 019-828 0790 / 019-829 0790
Facebook: Borneo Highlands Resort
BHR is an excellent couples getaway, especially for golfers. The resort is a quaint, romantic, understated mountain-top resort with stunning views and surrounded by virgin jungle. The rooms were very pleasant with a lot of light and reminded me somewhat of a Japanese ryokan. The food was simple, well-prepared and very tasty vegetarian cuisine. I recommend the lasagna ratatouille, the vegetable curry and any of the soups. The staff were very pleasant and friendly. – Jul 2, 2012
For us here is really a hidden paradise in Kuching .We are really enjoy the peaceful and quite environment here. Borneo Highland gives you the chance to just let loose and relax while breathing fresh mountain air and enjoying dazzling scenery and amazing sunsets. The average temperature at this highland is about 18-28 degrees Celsius. – Feb 17, 2012
We really enjoyed our 2D1N stay at Borneo Highlands Resort. The staff were very friendly and helpful and since we visited in the rainy season of Kuching, the resort was practically empty. Our room had an amazing view, and was simple and clean. No television required! The restaurant (although vegetarian) was great and the food was fresh and very tasty. The golf course was the highlight, so amazing (even for the non-golfer tagging alone). – Jan 14, 2012