[Up to 76% Off] Siem Reap: Stay at 5-Star Borei Angkor Resort and Spa for 2 People + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 3D2N (RM468) / 4D3N (RM658) / 5D4N (RM828). From RM103.50 per person per night. Limited Groupons
- 5-star resort located at the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Includes daily international buffet breakfast and return airport transfer.
- Only 15-minutes drive to Angkor Wat.
- Only 7km from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Nearby shopping, eating and cultural sites.
- Swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna facilities and more.
- Valid till Mar 31, 2013. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- AirAsia flies to Siem Reap twice daily, while MAS flies once every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (tickets to be purchased separately).
- Click here to see our travel guide.
- Stay period: Aug 4, 2012 – Mar 31, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily pork-free international buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- Return airport transfer for 4 people.
- Welcome drinks and fruit basket.
- Jacuzzi and steam room access for all room guests.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to Siem Reap, Cambodia
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guest aged 12 and above): USD35 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast (3rd guest aged 11 and below): USD30 per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed (3rd guest aged 11 and below: USD 6.60 per person per night.
- Stay extension + breakfast: USD95 per room per night.
- Oct 1, 2012 – Jan 31, 2013: USD50 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call +855 63 964 406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Expected time and date of arrival at the jetty
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +855 63 964 406 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Bookings must be made by Oct 23, 2012.
While prancing around the home in fedoras and binoculars satisfies holiday aspirations, closed spaces leave role players susceptible to injuries to elbows, knees and self-esteem. Today’s Groupon congregates mimes and merrymakers with a stay for two at Borei Angkor Resort and Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia inclusive of daily international buffet breakfast and return airport transfer. Choose from the following options:
- For RM468, you get a 3D2N stay for two people (RM1,734 published rack rate) (only RM117 per person per night)
- For RM658, you get a 4D3N stay for two people (RM2,601 published rack rate) (only RM109.70 per person per night)
- For RM828, you get a 5D4N stay for two people (RM3,468 published rack rate) (only RM103.50 per person per night)
- Room size: 40 sqm
- King-sized bed
- Private balcony
- Bathtub and shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- IDD telephone
- Mini bar
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
Located in the heart of Siem Reap close to cultural landmarks like Angkor Wat plus other shopping and eating sites, vacationers and accompanying luggage bearers find respite for the night within luxurious 5-star enclaves. Taste buds and tummies are placated by buffet spreads of international origins, with welcome drinks and fruit baskets provided to silence concerns for vitamins, minerals and survival. Sufficient rest and recreation may be discovered amidst golden wood boudoirs alongside televisions and technological bytes, though further appeasement may be sought with complimentary Jacuzzi and steam facilities or:
- Borei Café Restaurant
- Bakong Lounge
- Tropicana Bar
- The Horizon-Blue Pub
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi
- Outdoor bathtub and rain shower
- Khmer herbal steam room
- Mudita spa with spa and depilation services
- Hospitality desk
- In-room check-in
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Personalised guest assistance
- Borei Boutique
- 24-hour business centre
- Tour services
- Exclusive community-based excursion\
- Foreign currency exchange
- Postal services
- Laundry services
- Valet services
- 24-hour on-call medical professional
- Babysitting services
- Private vehicle transfer
Nearby places of interest
- Angkor Wat
- Angkor National Museum
- Wat Bo
- Banteay Srey Butterfly Centre
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Fish Massage
- Shooting Range
- Heritage Watch
- Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
- Angkor Trade Centre
- Maharajah Restaurant
- Le Malraux
We stayed at the Borei this past January. We had a wonderful time. The suite was spacious and super comfortable and lets not forget amazingly beautifully set up. The hotel personnel were pleasant and super helpful. Made us feel right at home. We had use of the hotel driver for the 4 days we were there and the car was always ready and he driver very helpful and very curtious. The breakfast buffett was first class. A first class hotel and service!!! – Jan 31, 2012
– Pedro R
They know their guests and you feel you get a very personal service which is very good considering the size of the hotel. It is refreshing to have so many staff who know exactly who you are and ask after you in the morning and when you return from your day of sightseeing in such a polite way. They also want to know what you thought of the hotel as they are very keen to keep improving. We left booking our visits to the sites until we got to the hotel on the advice of the manager and it was a good decision, they arranged a hotel driver and a local guide, Nikay Rem who couldn't have done a better job of looking after us. – Jan 30, 2012
Room amenities are nice and hotel staff is super friendly. We loved the breakfast buffet which had a wide range of good food from made-to-order crepes to Cambodian noodle soups. Overall an AMAZING EXPERIENCE. – Feb 6, 2012
– Jack T