[Up to 58% Off] Santorini, Greece: Stay for 2 at Blue Diamond Bay + Daily Buffet Breakfast, Meze, and Wine. Choose 4D3N (RM999) / 5D4N (RM1,300) / 8D7N (RM2,250). From RM160.70 per person per night
- Stay in a beachside hotel in Santorini, Greece.
- European island famous for beaches and sunsets.
- Includes daily buffet breakfast, meze, and wine.
- Jacuzzi, café, pool, poolside bar, and more.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: May 15, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Apr 30, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Min. 20 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to confirmed booking date.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. Children subject to additional charges.
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people
- 1 carafe of wine
- Daily meze and wine
- Daily umbrella and sunbed on beach
- 2 complimentary carafes of wine for stays in May, 2012 and Oct, 2012 only (4D3N and 5D4N packages)
- 4 complimentary carafes of wine for stays in May, 2012 and Oct, 2012 only (8D7N packages)
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Greece
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed: EUR 15 per person per night.
- Extra breakfast for child aged 12 and below: EUR 8 per child.
- Stays in July: EUR 17 per room per night.
- Stays in August: EUR 40 per room per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment)
Call +00 30 697 239 5504 or email email@example.com with your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
Customers are advised to call +00 30 697 239 5504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Santorini, Greece. Bookings must be made by Oct 11, 2012.
Greece is famed for its ancient mythology, political philosophy, and contribution to this summer’s runway fashions. Today’s Groupon togas it up with a stay for two, inclusive of daily buffet breakfast, meze, and wine, at Blue Diamond Bay in Santorini, Greece. Choose from:
- 4D3N stay for 2 for RM999 (RM2,340 published rack rate) (only RM166.50 per person per night)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for RM1,300 (RM3,074 published rack rate) (only RM162.50 per person per night)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for RM2,250, you get a 8D7N stay for 2 people (RM5,276 published rack rate) (only RM160.70 per person per night
- 30 sqm room
- Double bed
- Satellite television
- Private safe
- Mini bar
Perched upon sunbeds by pool sides, day worshippers ease stress and emotions into the universe, sated by daily buffet breakfast, meze, and alcoholic grape juice. Retreat to enclaves for rest, though similar respite may be found within Jacuzzis or check-ins with virtual friends. Grecian guests keen on observing local culture may head out to Fira town, the Ancient Thira, or the dairy aisle, with evenings set aside to witness the sun setting into the ocean’s embrace amidst a glorious explosion of reds, oranges, and shutter lenses.
- Children's pool
- Umbrella and sun beds around pool
- The Blue Palace Bay (café)
- Poolside bar
- Laundry/ dry cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Nearby places of interest
- Sunsets at Oia
- Fira town
- Boat excursions to Nea Kameni and Palia Kameni
- Faros lighthouse
- Climb to see Ancient Thira
- Horseback riding in Exo Gonia
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Archaeological museum
Check out more things to do and places to visit around Santorini at Virtual Tourist and WikiTravel.
There are no direct flights to Santorini as all flights fly through Athens. During summer months, EasyJet flies from London Gatwick directly to Santorini between 4 to 6 times a week.
Getting from Kuala Lumpur to Athens:
KLM flies to Athens via Amsterdam.
Emirates flies to Athens via Dubai
Etihad flies to Athens via Abu Dhabi
Qatar flies to Athens via Doha
Getting from Athens to Santorini:
Olympic Air flies to Santorini 4x a day
Aegean Airlines flies to Santorini 3x a day
Phone: +00 30 697 239 5504
Facebook: Blue Diamond Bay Hotel - Perissa Santorini
Sunset at Oia
Blue Diamond Bay is ranked 3rd out of 23 hotels in Perissa on TripAdvisor.
Large room, good shower , amazing location right across from the beach. There is a small road that separates the beach from all the hotels so this cannot be helped. Internet in the lounge and an outdoor hotel bar right off the road. Large swimming pool was also great. Staff were excellent. Breakfast at the hotel breakfast room was great, hot food and outdoor seating. Weather could not have been better, just wish we had more time at to spend at the beach. – Feb 17, 2012
This is a beautiful hotel in a very beautiful setting. The hotel is perfect as it has it's own beach area so the kids can enjoy the beach and not have to be dragged around with sand, in car and for parents, they serve drinks on the beach! The staff was extermemly friendly and it seems like that everyone was taking care of our children for us. Kids and grand parents are the center of attention in Greece, specially in this hotel.– Jan 9, 2012
– anezina f
BLUE DIAMOND BAY is a small luxury hotel where you can realax and spend your day on the beach.the rooms are clean every day and the towls change daily.the room i stay had a nice view .the breakfast is typical greek but is ok.the staff was excellant and the service was amazing they can help you any time you ask them.we will be going back for sure – Oct 31, 2011
– sonia s