[Up to 61% Off] Penang: Stay for 2 at Award-winning Bayview Beach Resort Penang + Daily Buffet Breakfast. 2D1N (RM229) / 3D2N (RM449) / 4D3N (RM659). From RM109.83 per person per night
- Stay in a 4-star resort overlooking Batu Ferringhi beach.
- Enjoy the swimming pool, fitness centre, massage and spa services, tennis court and more.
- 20% off food and beverages.
- Winner of the Gold Circle Award 2011 on Agoda and Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor.
- Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Stay period: Mar 20, 2012 – Jun 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Mar 6, 2012 – Jun 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Amendments must be made at least 5 days prior to confirmed booking date. Subject to availability.
- May buy and use many. Combine Groupons for longer stay.
- Max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd adult guest subject to additional charges.
- Check-in time: 3pm / check-out time: noon (12pm).
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
- Printed voucher required at check-in.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 people.
- 20% discount on food and beverages (excluding happy hours, special promotions, room service, minibar, Sagar Indian Restaurant & O5 Pub).
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Seaview room. Upgrade subject to availability
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airport transfer
- Transportation to Penang
ADD-ONS (payable to hotel):
- Extra bed without breakfast for 3rd guests aged 13 and above: RM92.80 per person per night.
- Breakfast per guest aged 13 and above: RM44.20 per person per night.
- Breakfast without extra bed (3rd guests aged 12 and below): RM22.10 per person per night.
HOW TO BOOK (book early to avoid disappointment):
Call 04-881 2123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attachment of Groupon
Customers are advised to call 04-881 2123 or email email@example.com to check on availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Penang. Bookings must be made by Jun 8, 2012.
Holidays are important to relieve stress, boredom, and stress over boredom. Today’s Groupon replaces fantasies with near-fantasies with a Superior Hillview Room stay for two inclusive of daily buffet breakfast at Bayview Beach Resort Penang in Penang. Choose from:
- 2D1N stay for RM229 instead of RM556.80 published rack rate
- 3D2N stay for RM449 instead of RM1,113.60 published rack rate
- 4D3N stay for RM659 instead of RM1,670.40 published rack rate
Superior Hillview room
- Room size: 32sqm
- 1 king-sized bed / 2 single beds
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Television and in-house movies
- Internet access
- IDD telephone
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- 24-hour room service
Overlooking sandy beaches and balconies, guests and tagalongs find respite within resort enclaves, replete with television, internet and time. Feast on buffet breakfasts fit for kings and the egocentric, while additional dining may be supplemented with 20% discounts on food and beverages excluding alcoholic drinks and menu items at O5 Pub and Sagar Indian Restaurant. Along with swimming at the pool, cycling at the gym and displaying recent off-shoulder tattoos at the spa, lodgers may also indulge in:
- Swimming pool
- Fitness club and centre
- Massage and spa services
- Tennis court
- Poolside bar
- Kid's club
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting services
- Laundry/ dry cleaning services
Nearby places of interest
- Batu Ferringhi
- Island Plaza
- Gurney Drive
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Sixty9ine Mansion
- Bukit Bendera
- Kek Lok Si temple
- Butterfly farm
- Snake temple
- Khoo Kongsi
- Little India
Phone: 04-881 2123
Just got back from Bayview Hotel, What can I say but we will be back, the hotel is set in beautiful grounds and a fantastic view of the beach. The hotel itself is stunning the entrance is amazing and it is kept so clean in fact it is spotless.The hotel staff are very helpful and nothing is toooo much trouble. – Feb 28, 2012
It is an excellent hotel with caring & friendly staff. The rooms are spacious & clean; the large gardens and pool area are beautifully kept and ideal for relaxation. – Mar 2, 2012
Ask a Question
We can not however praise the buffet breakfast enough. There was such a choice of food served in an attractive dining room overlooking the gardens. Feb 28, 2012